• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon BD normal mode BASIC / DRAW STANCE Changes [UPDATED]

Exora

True Hongmoon
BASIC STANCE
(wind only)

[RMB]
skill_icon_swordmaster_2_43.png
<
skill_icon_swordmaster_2_30.png
<
skill_icon_swordmaster_2_24.png
<
skill_icon_swordmaster_2_28.png

[LMB]
skill_icon_swordmaster_2_30.png
<
skill_icon_swordmaster_1_1.png

Hold [LMB] if you want to reduce Z during SB

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DRAW STANCE
(both builds)

[RMB]
skill_icon_swordmaster_2_39.png

[F]
skill_icon_swordmaster_2_27.png

[RMB]
skill_icon_swordmaster_2_44.png
>
skill_icon_swordmaster_2_25.png

[F]
skill_icon_swordmaster_2_26.png
/
skill_icon_swordmaster_2_27.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have any questions or you have smth to say about this drop it here~ :bnsyeharaclose:

Attachments

• BD WIND BASIC STANCE.patch
    2.4 KB · Views: 509
  • BD WIND l LIGHTNING DRAW STANCE.patch
    5.3 KB · Views: 636
Last edited:

Titernia

Cricket
Very good job guy !
Is it possible for you to put Lightning flash and aw lightning flash on lmb too ? With that, you can get anicancel (flicker - lightning flash) on lmb and lightning flash only on rmb.
I think it's the best way to get a good rotation with high ping.
Thanks ;)

Exora

True Hongmoon
If i do that once you have more then 1 lightning orb it will keep covering flicker with flashes untill you run out of lightning orbs so flash dissappear...
So conclusion ani canceling like that is not gonna work in normal mode... Just mod simple mode by removing X and V from it and you will get what you wanted.

Titernia

Cricket
Oh sorry, i found a better solution and i'll share it. If you use Bd simple mode rework by RoZZa4ever (the first one on lmb) and if you edit xml to activate simple mode everywhere with bd simple mode rework activated before. Lmb will automaticaly switch between spamming f if you get enough orb/effect and anicancel flicker/f. It's very insane. Just click all the time on lmb and use your w, x, c and it's done.

Zaros

Cricket
hellooo i really enjoyed this mod preferred typhoon on my rmb so much to the default f, im sure your aware since awakening its gone down now so i was just wondering is their any chance your going to update this to work with current patch?

Exora

True Hongmoon
I can update, i was just waiting for someone to need this again. Tho don't give me deadlines xD

Zaros

Cricket
oh for real o o?! glad i asked lol yh it was great, dw about deadlines im just glad your up for it xD! tyvm

quequeg

Cricket
Any way to get rid of the extra flicker in awake bd light simple mode? Also would love to add fatal blade into the simple mode,
lemme know if possible :bnscool:

Striking Shadow

Cricket
Is it possible to move only the non-boosted Sunder(boosted is called Sever) to F? I want to keep the boosted one(Sever) on RMB and put away the non-boosted one.

EDIT: nvm, Sever and Sunder share the same skill id. Instead can you tell me how to switch Breeze(LMB) with Sunder(RMB)?

Last edited:

Kycir

Cricket
Anyway you can fix the issue with "Rolling Typhoon" overlapping "Heavenly Dance" & "Crash" skills during airborne?

Top Bottom