• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon BD normal mode BASIC / DRAW STANCE Changes [UPDATED]

Striking Shadow

Cricket
And im back here again to ask for putting Sunder to LMB and removing it From RMB. Tried it once, and it only copied it so it appeared on both...

DeadSouls

Cricket
I know this is an old thread but you might be the guy who could help me with this, I was wondering if you could make flicker and lightning flash both on lmb, I was reading the comments above and it came to my attention that lightning flash used to consume these orbs, but I believe that was a long time ago and they've changed it, so now it doesn't consume orbs, and you could spam basically, but due to my high ping, I can't really chain it well and I miss a lot, It'd be great if you could make this in normal mode, low level BD here and that could help me a lot, thanks in advance!

Exora

True Hongmoon
I know this is an old thread but you might be the guy who could help me with this, I was wondering if you could make flicker and lightning flash both on lmb, I was reading the comments above and it came to my attention that lightning flash used to consume these orbs, but I believe that was a long time ago and they've changed it, so now it doesn't consume orbs, and you could spam basically, but due to my high ping, I can't really chain it well and I miss a lot, It'd be great if you could make this in normal mode, low level BD here and that could help me a lot, thanks in advance!
Someone already made one just look on the forum~

Neu_Cinetico

Cricket
im lighting BD
i used this one long time and was nice, but after the patch it dosent work. any fix plz?

it just BD DRAW STANCE Flash to RMB and RMB to F

Top Bottom