• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Forcemaster Yet another Fire FM Custom XML

Tapian84

Cricket
Hey boys, figured since the new badge is coming soon I might as well share my custom simplemode xml.

It's far from perfect but it may help some of you, and you can always edit it to cather to your own needs.

I took Alex (BnS Academy)'s Ancestral edit as a base and made it my own.
His edit works with ancestral badge and makes it so upon reset it will cast all 4 infernos.
If you engage with ultimate, just ultimate then 1 and RMB away.
If you engage without ultimate you'll have to launch the first inferno manually (and part of the rotation, look it up).

Took me over 5 hours to edit it to my taste and fix bugs so no, i'm not going to modify it to YOUR taste.

The Updated XML edits as follows (QWERTY) :

Infernos are launched as passives and are out of simple mode's RMB rotation (improves dps)​
TAB is always block​
Z is always Solar Flare (Buff)​
B is always Ice Sheath (ICE)​
G is always Heatwave (KD)​
2 (Fire stance (LMB)) is Dual Dragons (works during sb as well)​
2 (Ice stance (F)) is Phoenix Fire (then 1 to dash or TAB to exit stance) (also works during sb or if sb launched meanwhile)​
X (Ice stance (F)) is the Ultimate​
V (Ice stance (F)) is Short Fuse​

Enjoy.

Edit : Updated for current patch, will check what changes with Paragon soon.
Edit 2 : Updated the XML to include passive infernos & short fuse.
Edit 3 : The txt file somehow hadn't saved, reuploaded with the latest edit.

Edit 4 : Added my normal mode edit for F12.
K_FM PARSE Normal F12 should NOT be used in PVE, as it takes out core gameplay elements (sheath, veil).
However if you know how to play or macro FM this should help parsing without issues.
Is that possible to get this in .patch file?

aiao1

Cricket
What exactly do you want?
Move Heatwave onto G button? So what about Sacred Flames?
You want the Heatwave always on G-button or ... ?
Which skill do you want to put in Z button?

Last edited:

Tapian84

Cricket
Hey boys, figured since the new badge is coming soon I might as well share my custom simplemode xml.

It's far from perfect but it may help some of you, and you can always edit it to cather to your own needs.

I took Alex (BnS Academy)'s Ancestral edit as a base and made it my own.
His edit works with ancestral badge and makes it so upon reset it will cast all 4 infernos.
If you engage with ultimate, just ultimate then 1 and RMB away.
If you engage without ultimate you'll have to launch the first inferno manually (and part of the rotation, look it up).

Took me over 5 hours to edit it to my taste and fix bugs so no, i'm not going to modify it to YOUR taste.

The Updated XML edits as follows (QWERTY) :

Infernos are launched as passives and are out of simple mode's RMB rotation (improves dps)​
TAB is always block​
Z is always Solar Flare (Buff)​
B is always Ice Sheath (ICE)​
G is always Heatwave (KD)​
2 (Fire stance (LMB)) is Dual Dragons (works during sb as well)​
2 (Ice stance (F)) is Phoenix Fire (then 1 to dash or TAB to exit stance) (also works during sb or if sb launched meanwhile)​
X (Ice stance (F)) is the Ultimate​
V (Ice stance (F)) is Short Fuse​

Enjoy.

Edit : Updated for current patch, will check what changes with Paragon soon.
Edit 2 : Updated the XML to include passive infernos & short fuse.
Edit 3 : The txt file somehow hadn't saved, reuploaded with the latest edit.

Edit 4 : Added my normal mode edit for F12.
K_FM PARSE Normal F12 should NOT be used in PVE, as it takes out core gameplay elements (sheath, veil).
However if you know how to play or macro FM this should help parsing without issues.

Is that possible to get this in .patch file?

Kazik

Cricket
Can anyone help me implement it in the current FM file with 3rd spec simple mode, please?

Top Bottom