• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Xml.xdat encoding

Dream Angel

Hongmoon
Modder
Donator
On the Russian server, the developers changed the encoding xml.xdat, bnsbuddy encoder and others, no longer work, but on Europe everything is the same as it was?

Rain Call

Cricket
Hello, on the Russian BNS servers we changed the XML encoding, the Bns Buddy program gives an error at startup and does not allow you to patch and install any add-ons
ваыва.png

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
We know and we are already working on it :)
They added a 1024-bit signature to validify the content of the dat files.
But we're working on a workaround since we don't own the private keys to generate new signatures, so instead we'll bypass the check via injection.

Dream Angel

Hongmoon
Modder
Donator
We know and we are already working on it :)
They added a 1024-bit signature to validify the content of the dat files.
But we're working on a workaround since we don't own the private keys to generate new signatures, so instead we'll bypass the check via injection.
But for example, many friends of mine like to make huge breasts for their characters, will this function be available?
Also, my friend uses xml.xdat to replace npc and creatures models, is it also impossible now?

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
But for example, many friends of mine like to make huge breasts for their characters, will this function be available?
Also, my friend uses xml.xdat to replace npc and creatures models, is it also impossible now?
You can use bnspatch to apply addons of bns buddy :)

KimCoder

Cricket

It is possible with bnspatch(https://github.com/bnsmodpolice/bnspatch).

bnspatch type

<patch file ="engine\characterdefvaluedata.xml">
<select-node query ="/table/record[@race='진' and @sex='여' and @table-type='bodycustom' and @tool-version='3']/@body-custom-max-25">
<set-value value="3.0"/>
</select-node>
<select-node query="/table/record[@race='곤' and @sex='여' and @table-type='bodycustom' and @tool-version='3']/@body-custom-max-25">
<set-value value="3.0"/>
</select-node>
<select-node query="/table/record[@race='건' and @sex='여' and @table-type='bodycustom' and @tool-version='3']/@body-custom-max-25">
<set-value value="3.0"/>
</select-node>
</patch>

Dream Angel

Hongmoon
Modder
Donator

bnspatch type

<select-node query ="/table/record[@race='진' and @sex='여' and @table-type='bodycustom' and @tool-version='3']/@body-custom-max-25">
<set-value value="3.0"/>
</select-node>
<select-node query="/table/record[@race='곤' and @sex='여' and @table-type='bodycustom' and @tool-version='3']/@body-custom-max-25">
<set-value value="3.0"/>
</select-node>
<select-node query="/table/record[@race='건' and @sex='여' and @table-type='bodycustom' and @tool-version='3']/@body-custom-max-25">
<set-value value="3.0"/>
</select-node>
</patch>
I don’t understand all this, but thanks for the responsiveness.

CriticalError

Cricket
To bad they change and add encoding into xml.dat, now we can't update database of BNS Tool to inject mods, I hope can be fixed soon, I ask for help in another forum so hope have nees to soon.

duooo

Cricket

bnspatch type

<set-value value="3.0"/>
</select-node>
<set-value value="3.0"/>
</select-node>
<set-value value="3.0"/>
</select-node>
</patch>

I am new to this bnspatch, so unsure. Do you place this in patches.xml? I tried doing this specifically for Gon, and nothing shows up in game..

Top Bottom