• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

XignCode Bypasser installer

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
This batch code copies all the Bypasser files automatically to their correct locations, both for 32 and 64 bits (128 bits too, if it ever exists in the future).

Instructions and requirements:
  • Make sure the game is installed in a path existing in the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\NCWest\BnS (value BaseDir)
  • Make sure it is NOT in a network shared folder! IT WON'T WORK!
  • Extract the XignCode Bypasser into a folder (get the Bypasser in the #download channel on the BnS Buddy server on Discord)
  • Place the install.bat file inside the extracted folder
  • Make sure you execute the file as Administrator
  • Enjoy the game!
Where is the file?

The file and any updates are available on https://github.com/ismael-miguel/xcb-installer, alongside a better explanation for the instructions provided.

Please, do not complain about the length of the code! DO NOT ASK ME WHERE TO DOWNLOAD THE BYPASSER! READ THE INSTRUCTIONS! IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THE BYPASSER ITSELF, DO NOT ASK ME! IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THE INSTALLER, THEN SHOW ME THE ERROR!
If you find any mistake or suggest improvements, please, contact me (cupid.rips.hearts#3337) on the BnS Buddy server, using the #support channel.

Last edited:

GunerX

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This code is way too long.

And there's no download link for the bypass.

How do I do this?

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Come on, there's some fine German Overengeneering there :bnshmph:.

You don't have to use it.
You can do the copying like a caveman :bnsgiggle:.

Fideles

Cricket
After today patch game just shut down with msg about need xingcode running to work, we maybe will need new way to bypass this.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Hello,
Has there been an update on any Bypasser news?
I don't see any pinned messages under the #announcements about it.
Thanks!

The message says:
upload_2018-9-18_11-36-23.png

So, you have your answer.

Last edited:
Top Bottom