• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

WL Simple mode Skills removed

Fijikku Kasai

Cricket
Donator
Listed below is a set of addons to remove some skills from Warlocks Simple mode rotation. Pick those of which you want and enjoy.

Expect Wingstorm and Leech to be added to this list as soon as I finish working on them.
They are as Follows
Mantra and Incantation to stop LMBs on Low Focus
Soul Shackle to stop it from being used as soon as it's off CD

Credit to Cupid for making the .patch files

Attachments

• Simple_Mode-Remove_Mantras_Incantation_WL.patch
    1.3 KB · Views: 485
  • Simple_Mode-Remove_Soul_Shackle_WL.patch
    1 KB · Views: 400
Last edited:

Fideles

Cricket
After testing some addons i edit and make some changes to WL simple mode (Work for both Shadow and Ice Skills spec):
1 - Remove Leech from simple mode
2 - Moving Leech in simple mode to LMB
3 - Moving Soul Dash/Restrains skill from RMB/LMB to F in simple mode

Obs: dont use 1 and 2 together (or remove leech from simple mode standart go to F, or move to LMB)
Credits to Fijikku Kasai, Exora and Cupid.

Leech move to LMB in simple mode Ice spec
xPzzi5a.jpg

Leech move to LMB in simple mode Shadow spec

ZAUdscZ.jpg

Attachments

• WL Simple Mode Leech F to LMB.patch
    866 bytes · Views: 288
  • WL Simple Mode Remove Leech.patch
    892 bytes · Views: 243
  • WL Simple Mode Soul dash-Restrain LMB to F.patch
    1.5 KB · Views: 135

Fideles

Cricket
download this file then copy and send it to the game folder

Download addon u want move then to addons on bnsbuddy file folder like: (BnS Buddy\addons). Start bnsbuddy go to menu (on left side above) click on addons select what u want use and start game use bnsbuddy.

Nilë

Cricket
How to force simple mode to not use leech? Your mode simply removing it from simple mode, cant even use it.

Fideles

Cricket
WL Simple Mode Remove Leech.patch : this remove leech from RMB and going back to F (like normal mode).

WL Simple Mode Leech F to LMB.patch : this move leech from RMB to LMB on simple mode.

But u can only use one this addons, if use both can make a mess with xml file.

on screenshot i take i only use WL Simple Mode Leech RMB to LMB.patch. (try repair if dont work and reapply, use bnsbuddy just mark this addons click restore and mark again to reapply)

Attachments

• WL Simple Mode Leech RMB to LMB.patch
    866 bytes · Views: 87
Last edited:

Nilë

Cricket
For some reason I'm unable to use leech in simple mode even if only one leech addon is installed :bnsshy:

Meshou

Cricket
^ Same, for me it doesn't work with leech remove.
now I'm testing RMB to LMB.

EDIT: RMB to LMB worked for me! thank you

Heldegas

Cricket
Do you know if it would be possible to remove the purple salvo skill from RMB as it is removed in simple mode but in normal mode ?
Tried hard to find its id but can't for the life of me figure it out.

Deady

Cricket
Do you know if it would be possible to remove the purple salvo skill from RMB as it is removed in simple mode but in normal mode ?
Tried hard to find its id but can't for the life of me figure it out.
Code:
        <layer>
            <decision>
                <condition skill="28453" />
                    <result context-2="28453" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" />
                    <result context-2="28453" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" />
            </decision>
        </layer>

This is the part for the purple rmb. I imagine that what you want is to hold down/spam rmb and only do red rmb and salvo, no? If that's indeed so you can't just delete this part. Why? Because while salvo is unavaible red rmb will be the one holding place on rmb, so it will all degenerate to red rmb spam.
An easy solution would be to replace those 2 lines:
Code:

Into something like:
Code:
                    <result context-2="501" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" />
                    <result context-2="501" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" />

However, if you don't want your rmb to be basicly useless during this time, you can choose to replace the 501 with the id of a skill of your choice ^^

Now, with leech(second big stance in the xml file) things were a bit more complicated, cause they had a few more ids for the rmbs, probably because of leech/soul badges interaction. With a bit of trial and error I found out the 2nd id for purple rmb is "28459", just do the same thing as you did to "28453"

Good luck.

Heldegas

Cricket
Code:
        <layer>
            <decision>
                <condition skill="28453" />
            </decision>
        </layer>

This is the part for the purple rmb. I imagine that what you want is to hold down/spam rmb and only do red rmb and salvo, no? If that's indeed so you can't just delete this part. Why? Because while salvo is unavaible red rmb will be the one holding place on rmb, so it will all degenerate to red rmb spam.
An easy solution would be to replace those 2 lines:
Code:

Into something like:
Code:
                    <result context-2="501" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" />
                    <result context-2="501" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" />

However, if you don't want your rmb to be basicly useless during this time, you can choose to replace the 501 with the id of a skill of your choice ^^

Now, with leech(second big stance in the xml file) things were a bit more complicated, cause they had a few more ids for the rmbs, probably because of leech/soul badges interaction. With a bit of trial and error I found out the 2nd id for purple rmb is "28459", just do the same thing as you did to "28453"

Good luck.

Currently at work so I will test that tonight, either way that's loads of help so thanks a lot !
I'm using a macro as a shadow warlock so it's basically spamming several keys, but it gets pretty random with RMB as sometimes it gets to use the blue version consistently (best dps) but sometimes keeps spamming purple because of bad timing (low dps). So getting rid of purple, even if RMB becomes useless during the delay, is a way to get rid of bad dps I reckon. Otherwise I would have to keep timing RMB and wait for it to go blue but depending on latency it's inconsistent and hard to get used to while fighting actual bosses and spamming other keys. Yes, shadow WL is easy to play but gets you easy carpal tunnel too. ^^

Leech as shadow wl allows us to spam RMB+4 for about 10 seconds (same as soulburn), so that's not really an issue here considering the RMB stays blue as long as the target has the debuff.

Will post or edit with results later :)

EDIT : Seems to work perfectly, replacing with 501 makes the purple not appear at all and I can spam freely, improved dps; thank you so much !

Last edited:

Krizalid

Cricket
Glad to hear it improved your dps ^^

Thanks for this, I tested it recently and it works great.

Here's the addon if anyone else wants to try it.

(Edit: don't install this if you're playing Ice, it'll break your RMB without Leech)

Attachments

• WL Remove Purple Salvo.patch
    481 bytes · Views: 109
Last edited:
Top Bottom