• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Gunner Which are the Shadow Gunner skills IDs?

Timoss13

Cricket
Hi everyone. I tried to do patch that removes medium and low chi BS/Awk BS, can anyone test it and send me feedback about how good or bad it is?
All thanks to Gigowatt221

Attachments

• Shadow-shooter-high-chi-only-bulletstorm-normal.patch
    1.2 KB · Views: 106
  • Shadow-shooter-high-chi-only-bulletstorm-simple.patch
    1.2 KB · Views: 119

Nakazaki

Cricket
Can you edit this XML and remove unload during bullet storm if it's possible @Gigowatt221
Post automatically merged:

Kaze

Cricket
uhh let me try the xml thank u so much @Nakazaki

oh its on simple mode, its work @Nakazaki
but i want to ask something
is undertaker more worth it only on lightspeed or better use it on normal hit too ?
because im only playing darkshot, lock the bulletstorm cause my ping is high cant hit fast to recharge focus T_T @Nakazaki

Last edited:

Nakazaki

Cricket
uhh let me try the xml thank u so much @Nakazaki

oh its on simple mode, its work @Nakazaki
but i want to ask something
is undertaker more worth it only on lightspeed or better use it on normal hit too ?
because im only playing darkshot, lock the bulletstorm cause my ping is high cant hit fast to recharge focus T_T @Nakazaki
It works with both only difference that in bulletstorm you need at least 1 undertaker to reset your v if you use wingrise soul badge and this xml basicly meant for that auto cast 4 when you enter bulletstorm stance

Kaze

Cricket
It works with both only difference that in bulletstorm you need at least 1 undertaker to reset your v if you use wingrise soul badge and this xml basicly meant for that auto cast 4 when you enter bulletstorm stance
can you make it on both in simple mode @Nakazaki ?

ihadurka_walpurgis

Cricket
This a very old thread by now but i am hoping someone sees this,
Does anyone know Shadowbullets ID?
im trying to make an XML where scroched earth only appears in RMB if shadow bullets is OFF, stopping scroched earth from triggering unecessarly while buff is still on ( due to weapon reset for example )
I'd aprecaite the help
This is probably a dead Spec by now everyone plays arsenal
PS : i use Darkshot+Undertaker Build not BS build ( so scorched earth is nearly almost always up )

Special thanks for SpaceJesus

Top Bottom