• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Gunner Which are the Shadow Gunner skills IDs?

Kitsune Rina

Cricket
Hi everyone!

I'm trying to create my own addon for my Shadow Gunner but i can't find any gunner with active shadow skills or the the API is broken. I already read this post and to find any gunner from other servers (i play on russian server) I used BnS Tools. But all the gunners are playing in fire mode or as I mention before the API is broken. Can anybody mention a name of any shaddow gunner you know or at least give me the IDs of skills: Unload, True Shot, Bullet Storm, Awakened Bullet Storm, Undertaker.

Thanks a lot for help!

Gigowatt221

Cricket
Unload:

True Shot:

Triple Shot:

Awk Bullet Storm (Full focus/Medium focus/Low focus):

Bullet Storm:

Undertaker:

Awk Darkshot:
190640 to 190647

Darkshot:
190050 to 190057

Lead Rain:
190440 to 190443

Quick Reload:
190021, 190022, 190025, 190027, 190028

Reload:
190020, 190023, 190024, 190026

Moonshine:

Pro tips:
1. Use Simple Mode
2. Create a layer that mixes Medium focus Bullet Storm and Moonshine conditions, with Moonshine as result. Place this layer under Full focus Bullet Storm or see the piece of code in my second answer. Do it for Awakened Bullet Storm too. It will auto cast Moonshine if you are using Medium focus Bullet Storm, so it will never trigger it if you're using Tab buffed Bullet Storm (which is always Full focus Bullet Storm).
3. If you think that is better to Darkshot instead of Medium Bullet Storm and only Full focus Bullet Storm worth it in term of DPS, just delete Low/Medium focus Bullet Storm lines (but keep lines with Moonshine). Do it for Awakened version too. Se my second post if you want to know how to make a code that display or not Medium focus Bullet Storm, related to the variation of Darkshot (normal or damage+).
4. Add Quick Reload / Reload under Darkshot to auto reload when very low focus
5. If you feel that Unload is not a high damage dealer, you may want to disable it during lightspeed. To do it, use Bullet Storm IDs to disable display of Unload. See my second post to know how to do it.

Last edited:

Gigowatt221

Cricket
If you are using Cold Blood (+damage for Darkshot), you could even delete Medium Focus Bullet Storm and just keep Full focus Bullet Storm.
In this way, with appropriate stuff, the game will display Bullet Storm only during tab buff and Moonshine buff (there is a 4 sec full focus buff).
Also, instead of display Moonshine when Low focus Bullet Storm, prefer to display it when Medium focus Bullet Storm.

You can edit XML to NOT display Medium focus Bullet Storm if Cold Blood variation is selected:
XML:
Awk Bullet Storm
    <layer>
        <decision>
            <condition skill="190680" />
            <result context-2="190680" control-mode="classic" />
            <result context-2="190680" control-mode="bns" />
        </decision>
    </layer>
Awk Medium Bullet Storm*
    <layer>
        <decision>
            <condition skill="190640" variation-id="11" />
        </decision>
        <decision>
            <condition skill="190640" variation-id="3" />
        </decision>
        <decision>
            <condition skill="190681" />
            <result context-2="190681" control-mode="classic" />
            <result context-2="190681" control-mode="bns" />
        </decision>
    </layer>
Bullet Storm
    <layer>
        <decision>
            <condition skill="190660" />
            <result context-2="190660" control-mode="classic" />
            <result context-2="190660" control-mode="bns" />
        </decision>
    </layer>
Medium Bullet Storm*
    <layer>
        <decision>
            <condition skill="190050" variation-id="11" />
        </decision>
        <decision>
            <condition skill="190050" variation-id="3" />
        </decision>
        <decision>
            <condition skill="190661" />
            <result context-2="190661" control-mode="classic" />
            <result context-2="190661" control-mode="bns" />
        </decision>
    </layer>

You can notice that an empty decision will disable the layer. Variation 3 and 11 of Darkshot are damage+ Darkshot.

Here's a piece of lines to display Moonshine ONLY if Medium focus Bullet Storm (place it above Bullet Storm lines):

XML:
Moonshine* if Awk/Medium Bullet Storm
    <layer>
        <decision>
        </decision>
        <decision>
        </decision>
        <decision>
            <condition skill="190290" />
            <result context-2="190290" control-mode="classic" />
            <result context-2="190290" control-mode="bns" />
        </decision>
        <decision>
            <condition skill="190682" />
        </decision>
        <decision>
        </decision>
        <decision>
            <condition skill="190662" />
        </decision>
    </layer>

Finally, from what I've tested, don't use Unload during Bullet Storm because there is no anicancel (and Unload damages are kinda meh) but you can use Undertaker instead (it will not lower your lightspeed ;) )
To disable Unload during Bullet Storm (so, in other words, during Lightspeed), use Bullet Storm IDs to make empty decisions:
XML:
Unload*
    <layer>
        <decision>
        </decision>
        <decision>
        </decision>
        <decision>
        </decision>
        <decision>
        </decision>
        <decision>
        </decision>
        <decision>
        </decision>
        <decision>
            <condition skill="190361" />
            <result context-2="190361" control-mode="classic" />
            <result context-2="190361" control-mode="bns" />
        </decision>
        <decision>
            <condition skill="190360" />
            <result context-2="190360" control-mode="classic" />
            <result context-2="190360" control-mode="bns" />
        </decision>
    </layer>

Last edited:

Kitsune Rina

Cricket
@Gigowatt221 Hi. Thank you one more time for your help. Your advice helped me a lot to improve my game experience. And the macro is super comfortable! To be honest I didn't expect that the play through "Bullet Storm" can be so simple.

But there is one more thing that I would like to improve in this macro. When your "Tombstone" (Tab) and "Moonshine" (C) are in cooldown, the "Undertaker" (4) triggers automatically and brokes the possibility to one more time activate "Bullet Storm". What can I do with it? Can I disable somehow this condition? I know precisely then I need to activate it and when I shouldn't. In other words, I would like to manage it on my own.

Also, can you explain to me why are you using "Darkshot" instead of "Bullet Storm" only then there is a medium level of focus?

Gigowatt221

Cricket
Hi,
About Undertaker, why not just delete lines where it appears on context-2? Just keep skillbar-4="190340" in your XML and delete all other occurences. But using Undertaker ONLY when you don't have Tombstone or Moonshine available is a good behaviour ;) You should keep that for PvE. You want to disable it for PvP purpose? If yes, try fusing Undertaker and Scorched Earth ( <condition skill="190170" variation-id="1" /> ) conditions to only display Undertaker only if you're PvE.

Why using boosted Darkshot, meaning you have selected Cold Blood + Dark Abyss (for PvE, you WANT to use this) instead of Medium focus Bullet Storm?
1. In this case and according to unstuffed description, Darkshot (Cold Blood + Dark Abyss) + Undertaker combo deals more damages than Medium focus Bullet Storm (and, of course, than Low focus Bullet Storm). You should use Undertaker during Light Speed (Light Speed is the phase where you can use Bullet Storm) because it will NOT affect your Dark Light during this phase and it will add substential damages to your Darkshots (and it anicancel very well). That's why Unload is useless during Light Speed too, because its own damages are low and will NOT help you sustaining Light Speed. Keep Unloads when you're out of Light Speed.
2. Bullet Storm is consuming a LOT of focus (15), so if you cast Bullet Storm, you will have to reload to much times during Light Speed phase that'll make you DPS very bad... In other words, you want to use Bullet Storm ONLY when you have infinite focus: Tombstone or buffed Moonshine.
3. A lot of gunslingers disable Bullet Storm because DPS between buffed Darkshot + Undertaker combo is near to Full focus Bullet Storm. Okey, a Full focus Bullet Storm burst is the best way to DPS, but they lose DPS as soon as Medium and Low focus Bullet Storm are casted because they don't have choice when they enter Light Speed phase without any infinite focus buff. By editing XML, you can get rid of Medium and Low focus Bullet Storm, so you can really perfect your DPS this way, optimizing the original mechanic of Undertaker Gunslinger.

So you like editing your XML :)
I've some more advices to perfect your rotation and I could give you a special XML where the DPS rotation is totally optimized. I can help you for Destruction spec, for Summoner (both spec) and Warlock (both spec).
But maybe you want to do it by yourself if it feels funny (I do). So here another "general" advice for XML editing: use at least 2 keys to macro your DPS (yes, you can have multiple working "Simple Mode" keys, it's not bound to Right Mouse Button only). Modding Left mouse button + Right mouse button is maybe the best way, I think.
Why doing it? It will help you a lot for optimizing anicancelling or when you have to cast multiple skills at same time. You could, for exemple, display your DPS on LMB and force to display other interesting skills like anicancels, in some conditions, to RMB.

Last edited:

Kitsune Rina

Cricket
Oh. I didn't notice that there are two places where "Undertaker" is used. Now my macro looks even better. While "Tombstone" and "Moonshine" are in cooldown I can still enter the "Light Speed" mode if I have a weapon buff. And when I don't have any baffs a can still use my mouse macro (Simple Mode + 4). My first impression is that it works excellent.

1. Does it means that we can increase our DPS with just deleting the low stage and maybe medium stage of "Bullet Storm"?
2. But what about weapon's buff?
3. I used to disable the "Bullet Storm" too.

About two or more keys for "Simple Mode"... Can you give me please an example of what exactly I can do with the second key?

"Special XML"? Hmm... Sounds interesting! I'll be glad if you will share it with me. If I will not be able to use it, at least it will be a great example of what I can do with my gunner. One more time thanks a lot for your help!

Gigowatt221

Cricket
What do you mean by "weapon buff"?

I'm absolutely sure that Low stage Bullet Storm is garbage. About medium stage, I've to reload to much during Light Speed if I keep it my XML, and as Medium stage Bullet Storm damages are ~120% of a buffed Darkshot BUT doesn't reduce Undertaker cooldown (it's a substential DPS), I think that is a 50/50. You shoud try by yourself because it's not clear for me. Maybe I'm wrong and Medium stage Bullet Storm worth it, but be sure that your Focus can sustains to not force you to Reload too much...

For me, I decided it was simple: If I don't have infinite focus, I don't want to use Bullet Storm. And as you have Full focus Bullet Storm when you have infinite focus, I just keep Full focus Bullet Storm in my XML.

Check your MP ;)

Desu Bunny

Cricket
If you are using Cold Blood (+damage for Darkshot), you could even delete Medium Focus Bullet Storm and just keep Full focus Bullet Storm.
In this way, with appropriate stuff, the game will display Bullet Storm only during tab buff and Moonshine buff (there is a 4 sec full focus buff).
Also, instead of display Moonshine when Low focus Bullet Storm, prefer to display it when Medium focus Bullet Storm.

You can edit XML to NOT display Medium focus Bullet Storm if Cold Blood variation is selected:
XML:
Awk Bullet Storm
    <layer>
        <decision>
            <result context-2="190680" control-mode="classic" />
            <result context-2="190680" control-mode="bns" />
        </decision>
    </layer>
Awk Medium Bullet Storm*
    <layer>
        <decision>
            <condition skill="190640" variation-id="11" />
        </decision>
        <decision>
            <condition skill="190640" variation-id="3" />
        </decision>
        <decision>
            <result context-2="190681" control-mode="classic" />
            <result context-2="190681" control-mode="bns" />
        </decision>
    </layer>
Bullet Storm
    <layer>
        <decision>
            <result context-2="190660" control-mode="classic" />
            <result context-2="190660" control-mode="bns" />
        </decision>
    </layer>
Medium Bullet Storm*
    <layer>
        <decision>
            <condition skill="190050" variation-id="11" />
        </decision>
        <decision>
            <condition skill="190050" variation-id="3" />
        </decision>
        <decision>
            <result context-2="190661" control-mode="classic" />
            <result context-2="190661" control-mode="bns" />
        </decision>
    </layer>

You can notice that an empty decision will disable the layer. Variation 3 and 11 of Darkshot are damage+ Darkshot.

Here's a piece of lines to display Moonshine ONLY if Medium focus Bullet Storm (place it above Bullet Storm lines):

XML:
Moonshine* if Awk/Medium Bullet Storm
    <layer>
        <decision>
        </decision>
        <decision>
        </decision>
        <decision>
        </decision>
        <decision>
        </decision>
        <decision>
        </decision>
        <decision>
        </decision>
    </layer>

Finally, from what I've tested, don't use Unload during Bullet Storm because there is no anicancel (and Unload damages are kinda meh) but you can use Undertaker instead (it will not lower your lightspeed ;) )
To disable Unload during Bullet Storm (so, in other words, during Lightspeed), use Bullet Storm IDs to make empty decisions:
XML:
Unload*
    <layer>
        <decision>
        </decision>
        <decision>
        </decision>
        <decision>
        </decision>
        <decision>
        </decision>
        <decision>
        </decision>
        <decision>
        </decision>
        <decision>
            <condition skill="190361" />
            <result context-2="190361" control-mode="classic" />
            <result context-2="190361" control-mode="bns" />
        </decision>
        <decision>
            <condition skill="190360" />
            <result context-2="190360" control-mode="classic" />
            <result context-2="190360" control-mode="bns" />
        </decision>
    </layer>

Does this work without simple mode? :eek:? Like is there a way disable skills or move them to another key or something without using simple mode?

Kitsune Rina

Cricket
You can attach these modifications (or do your own) to any mode you want. But, if you need to automatize your game, then use Simple Mode.

Gigowatt221

Cricket
In normal mode you will loose benefit of automatic Reload when very low focus because skills are displayed even if you have not enough focus.

RommyRey

Cricket
In normal mode you will loose benefit of automatic Reload when very low focus because skills are displayed even if you have not enough focus.
Dear Gigowatt, thank you for your code. Can you please make us a patch for shadow gunner?
I tried to copypaste your code and it worked but I still don't understand where I should I put lines for Auto-Reload...

Gigowatt221

Cricket
Place these lines under Lead Rain (190440) that should be just under Darkshot (190050)
XML:
Quick Reload
    <layer>
        <decision>
            <condition skill="190028" />
            <result context-2="190028" context-ui-effect="key-change" control-mode="classic" />
            <result context-2="190028" context-ui-effect="key-change" control-mode="bns" />
        </decision>
        <decision>
            <condition skill="190027" />
            <result context-2="190027" context-ui-effect="key-change" control-mode="classic" />
            <result context-2="190027" context-ui-effect="key-change" control-mode="bns" />
        </decision>
        <decision>
            <condition skill="190025" />
            <result context-2="190025" context-ui-effect="key-change" control-mode="classic" />
            <result context-2="190025" context-ui-effect="key-change" control-mode="bns" />
        </decision>
        <decision>
            <condition skill="190022" />
            <result context-2="190022" context-ui-effect="key-change" control-mode="classic" />
            <result context-2="190022" context-ui-effect="key-change" control-mode="bns" />
        </decision>
        <decision>
            <condition skill="190021" />
            <result context-2="190021" context-ui-effect="key-change" control-mode="classic" />
            <result context-2="190021" context-ui-effect="key-change" control-mode="bns" />
        </decision>
    </layer>
Reload*
    <layer>
        <decision>
            <condition skill="190170" />
        </decision>
        <decision>
            <condition skill="190026" />
            <result context-2="190026" context-ui-effect="key-change" control-mode="classic" />
            <result context-2="190026" context-ui-effect="key-change" control-mode="bns" />
        </decision>
        <decision>
            <condition skill="190024" />
            <result context-2="190024" context-ui-effect="key-change" control-mode="classic" />
            <result context-2="190024" context-ui-effect="key-change" control-mode="bns" />
        </decision>
        <decision>
            <condition skill="190023" />
            <result context-2="190023" context-ui-effect="key-change" control-mode="classic" />
            <result context-2="190023" context-ui-effect="key-change" control-mode="bns" />
        </decision>
        <decision>
            <condition skill="190020" />
            <result context-2="190020" context-ui-effect="key-change" control-mode="classic" />
            <result context-2="190020" context-ui-effect="key-change" control-mode="bns" />
        </decision>
    </layer>

With this piece of code, it should proc Reload/Quick Reload if you don't have enough focus.

Gigowatt221

Cricket
It's the skill variation depending on how you've set up your spec (=skills grid). You can use variation ID to precise which Bullet Storm or which Darkshot you use (boosted ones or not).

ThewarII

Cricket
how to use it ?
I'm playing class FM in a most time so if you can teach me about in that class, thanks you.
btw I also played some time with the gunner but I don't remember much about that class.
---
Variation like prioritize, right ? which "<condition skill"id skill"" with variation-id="id" that skill will do first ?
Sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:

urnion

Cricket
how can we check the ID of data variation.
Character detail not more showing data variation.

ThewarII

Cricket
how can we check the ID of data variation.
Character detail not more showing data variation.
Character detail not more showing data variation. Yes, That correct. I also can't find it but with me i'm trying/testing/guess variation-id. And if it work, that correct id.
variation-id for call exactly skill you want in simple mode.

Noir

Bamboo Warrior
hi, i dont understand much about these code lines ....
but i would like to make my game experience easier too so can someone help me please?
i would like to :
- trigger moonshine at the start of bulletstorm ONLY.
-trigger tombstone at the start of bulletstorm ONLY ( if Moonshine is down ).
-Activate BulletSotrm only if Either Moonshine or Tombstone are UP
-auto reload in low focus

Please *Twinklnig Eyes*

Last edited:
Top Bottom