• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Weapons Mods

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
Me leveling these few months for the content update has gotten me bored to no end. So, to make myself unbored I toyed around with modding weapons.

Every class I've changed into legend and or random cash skin.
O8YkR7W.png

tA32iFR.gif
fm5IFw0.gif

o8MjrmX.gif

1-50 leveling Weapons
Blade Master
Force Master
Summoner
Gunner
Rose Guns
KFM
Assassin
Destroyer

Last edited:

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
Made a kfm yesterday since I had the gold for a extra char slot (needed it for project lyn anyway...) So as I level i'll be making them into legends. I can't just randomly do it to any weapon if I don't know where it came from in its story.

It's gonna be a while since i'm also trying to complete the last story on my M.A.N.Y alts in this game and half of them I didn finish the story before that.

War

Sand Warrior
Made a kfm yesterday since I had the gold for a extra char slot (needed it for project lyn anyway...) So as I level i'll be making them into legends. I can't just randomly do it to any weapon if I don't know where it came from in its story.

It's gonna be a while since i'm also trying to complete the last story on my M.A.N.Y alts in this game and half of them I didn finish the story before that.
gonna wait till u can get any fancy kfm weapon :bnspeace2::bnshmph:

War

Sand Warrior
Just a preview...

iAUc7Yh.png

EAjDdF5.png
butiful job, at the same time im sad to see good stuff like this in in game yet(or maybe never kfm lyn) :bnscry:

are you able to edit jin kfm to make it visible as lyn kfm ? if yes would be guud:bnspassion:

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
Uploaded the kfm story weapons into legends.

The weapons after 50 have way too many recolor skins and BladeSoulTool doesn't have them all together so I can't mode them (which is weird because the tool has all the recolors but not the orginial)

Well maybe it does but since 70% of the icons are "?" I won't take the time finding it.

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
Unless you know every story/low level raid weapons up to 50 I ain't touchin them. I've made my sin with the free 50....thing they gave us last month.

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
I was actually just updating all of them since i've finally found last years water weapons. come back later.

matthew hang

Cricket
I was actually just updating all of them since i've finally found last years water weapons. come back later.
Idk if the blade master mod is broken, when i put it into the mod manager and load it, in game i dont see it so i assume it's broken lol helparuuuu X)

Top Bottom