• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Weapons Mods

Dad

Sand Warrior
Modder
Made a kfm yesterday since I had the gold for a extra char slot (needed it for project lyn anyway...) So as I level i'll be making them into legends. I can't just randomly do it to any weapon if I don't know where it came from in its story.

It's gonna be a while since i'm also trying to complete the last story on my M.A.N.Y alts in this game and half of them I didn finish the story before that.

War

Sand Warrior
Made a kfm yesterday since I had the gold for a extra char slot (needed it for project lyn anyway...) So as I level i'll be making them into legends. I can't just randomly do it to any weapon if I don't know where it came from in its story.

It's gonna be a while since i'm also trying to complete the last story on my M.A.N.Y alts in this game and half of them I didn finish the story before that.
gonna wait till u can get any fancy kfm weapon :bnspeace2::bnshmph:

War

Sand Warrior
Just a preview...

butiful job, at the same time im sad to see good stuff like this in in game yet(or maybe never kfm lyn) :bnscry:

are you able to edit jin kfm to make it visible as lyn kfm ? if yes would be guud:bnspassion:

Dad

Sand Warrior
Modder
Uploaded the kfm story weapons into legends.

The weapons after 50 have way too many recolor skins and BladeSoulTool doesn't have them all together so I can't mode them (which is weird because the tool has all the recolors but not the orginial)

Well maybe it does but since 70% of the icons are "?" I won't take the time finding it.

Dad

Sand Warrior
Modder
Unless you know every story/low level raid weapons up to 50 I ain't touchin them. I've made my sin with the free 50....thing they gave us last month.

Dad

Sand Warrior
Modder
I was actually just updating all of them since i've finally found last years water weapons. come back later.

matthew hang

Cricket
I was actually just updating all of them since i've finally found last years water weapons. come back later.
Idk if the blade master mod is broken, when i put it into the mod manager and load it, in game i dont see it so i assume it's broken lol helparuuuu X)

Top Bottom