• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Splash Wallpapers turned into Splashes - 24 Splashes

Noir

Bamboo Warrior
the moment when you're attacked to that profile picture PRESET more than the thread content >.< possible to share it? >.< i also wonder if that's SB effect o you or mod or a customized outfit O_O

Kayo

Cricket
Donator
License
the moment when you're attacked to that profile picture PRESET more than the thread content >.< possible to share it? >.< i also wonder if that's SB effect o you or mod or a customized outfit O_O
thats the soulburn costume modded onto the Blood Raid costume, reduces sb lag and looks cool and thats actualy my main character my KFM 2889

edit: and yes the looks she's giving in that picture is making me crazy sometimes

Last edited:

Noir

Bamboo Warrior
oh speaking of which, i've noticed this stance in so many other jin ... it looks like a Gon stance, but prettier than the dsfunctional legs default gon stance to be fair. how did you get it? you're not the only one i've seen having it so far in game. i like this stance more than original too.
also how do you swap outfit looks? like using SB on any outfit im wearing. i downloaded one click tool but it doesn't work. it needs the bnstool execuatable file i can't find it anywhere neither, but i doubt that's the tool to use anyways ... but yeah program has like 3-4gb but unable to launch it.
and by preset i mean your preset is pretty <3. that face captured me T^T

Kayo

Cricket
Donator
License
oh speaking of which, i've noticed this stance in so many other jin ... it looks like a Gon stance, but prettier than the dsfunctional legs default gon stance to be fair. how did you get it? you're not the only one i've seen having it so far in game. i like this stance more than original too.
also how do you swap outfit looks? like using SB on any outfit im wearing. i downloaded one click tool but it doesn't work. it needs the bnstool execuatable file i can't find it anywhere neither, but i doubt that's the tool to use anyways ... but yeah program has like 3-4gb but unable to launch it.
and by preset i mean your preset is pretty <3. that face captured me T^T
its just a basic jin stance, if you stay still for a while they sometimes just switch to that stance same with all other races, and i do use the One Click Tool, it does miss many costumes meanwhile, when the game gets like 6 new costumes i only get about 2 or 3 of them to appear in the tool but the most important stuff and especialy older stuff is in there and overall works just fine

Noir

Bamboo Warrior
Care to share your current full version of the tool? mine seems to be pretty old. and i made it work, all i had to do was running the RUN.bat and let it read every single item in cmd which took like 3 hours or something like that

Kayo

Cricket
Donator
License
Care to share your current full version of the tool? mine seems to be pretty old. and i made it work, all i had to do was running the RUN.bat and let it read every single item in cmd which took like 3 hours or something like that
just download a database from the thread where someone explains how to update it, the tool is old and outdated and bugged because the creator abandoned it, i update the database by myself tho but as long as people share it you dont have to

Top Bottom