• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Tool UpkManager 1.5.2 (Mod)

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
This isn't working at all the whole program is darked out, inaccessible.

renegade52

Cricket
I got this working but my game still crashes randomly when using uncompressed textures. I've got the 'No Texture Streaming' option enabled so I'm not sure what the problem is.

mmdreamin

Cricket
Could you do something with the bug that when rebuilding if the dds isn't a square (for example, many earlier upks contain 1024x512 dds in size) will cause certain crash (official launcher). So far it seems the only work-around is to resize (stretch) all 2:1 dds to 1:1 (for example1024x512 to 1024x1024) on every single dds in order to avoid the crash. I don't know if this would cause much worse effects later on if system changes. However reporting this to you in hope that in the next patch development this bug can be fixed (or revert to earlier version that wouldn't cause this bug). Thank you very much!

ashlay

Sand Warrior
Modder
Could you do something with the bug that when rebuilding if the dds isn't a square (for example, many earlier upks contain 1024x512 dds in size) will cause certain crash (official launcher). So far it seems the only work-around is to resize (stretch) all 2:1 dds to 1:1 (for example1024x512 to 1024x1024) on every single dds in order to avoid the crash. I don't know if this would cause much worse effects later on if system changes. However reporting this to you in hope that in the next patch development this bug can be fixed (or revert to earlier version that wouldn't cause this bug). Thank you very much!
This program is not developed by me i just reverted the compressiom code from a previous version because it dont affect the texture quality you can use the official this bug is fixed but it has a different compression.
Original: https://github.com/stricq/UPKManager

Deserved

Cricket
I still get the dark screen like Dad did. I don't have another version of UPK Manager installed though... Would you know any possible reasons why? :bnscry:

Exora

True Hongmoon
Am i the only one who cant open upk manager...e.e
This version nor any other existing version...whenever i try to open them they appear in task bar but nothing is happening nor window is accesable.
Any way to fix this or what?

LIOR

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
License
i already fixed it long time ago, soon i be upload here mine
Post automatically merged:

RavenManager
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
Still getting that dark screen nonsense. This is why I haven't touched upk in a while.

Top Bottom