• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Updating One Click Tool database

CriticalError

Cricket
well after installation the north america client size is 50GB, now the guide going well, just some problems with grunt cli but after some commands make it work, in guide say about take 1 hour the command upk_scanner, I scanning in the past 3 hours and still there, 39397 files scanning 3465, to slow or is a problem mine?

388654d8a065d034e29a40fbc1c21762o.jpg

LIOR

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
License
mine too , i stay the tool work for 2 days and its work very slowly

CriticalError

Cricket
Ok so now understand why not all uoload his database update, lots of work abd time, so 2 o 3 days to update is not a deal.

CriticalError

Cricket
well yesterday more tan 2 days scanning and making all, when try run application not load, is a pain in the ass and follow all steps by steps, is insane, checking difference between mine files and last database shared by @apathy and the problem is when dump files never stored information in

database\weapon\data\
database\costume\data\
database\attach\data\

inside there is stored information of database, in archives data.json

apathy data.json just few lines

{
"020001_AutoScale_L_col1": {
"skeleton": "00003030",
"texture": "00003007",
"material": "00003019",
"col1Material": "00003019",
"col": "col1",
"core": "020001_AutoScale_L",
"code": "020001",
"race": null,
"pic": "Weapon_GT_020001_col2.png"
},
"020001_AutoScale_L_col2": {
"material": "00013094",
"col": "col2",
"pic": "Weapon_GT_020001_col2.png"
},
"020001_AutoScale_L_col3": {
"material": "00013095",
"col": "col3",
"pic": "Weapon_GT_020001_col3.png"
},
"020002_AutoScale_L_col1": {
"skeleton": "00003033",
"texture": "00003008",
"material": "00003020",
"col1Material": "00003020",
"col": "col1",
"core": "020002_AutoScale_L",
"code": "020002",
"pic": "Weapon_GT_020002_col3.png"
},

mine

{}

so if no have information, ofc never open it, so no idea why this happen :(, scanning again from my SSD, anyway the process is to slow, is weird, in the tutorial say 1 hour of scanning and here in the past 20 o 30 minutes stay in 523 of 39397.

LIOR

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
License
i think nobody manage to update it , the upk parser is the main issue, he keep stuck after a while.

DONT KILL YOUR SSD BRO .

azurejpg

Cricket
hey it's been about a year or so since i played bns and i reinstalled the game a few days ago. i just installed the one click tool today and i'm kinda curious after a few years does the one click tool actually work? or am i just gonna have to do hex editing for the outfits i want for myself again...

Hime

Bamboo Warrior
Modder
Donator
hey it's been about a year or so since i played bns and i reinstalled the game a few days ago. i just installed the one click tool today and i'm kinda curious after a few years does the one click tool actually work? or am i just gonna have to do hex editing for the outfits i want for myself again...
Yes, it does work, but database needs updates ^-^

azurejpg

Cricket
Yes, it does work, but database needs updates ^-^
oh wow! thank god, i'm really happy to hear that. it was kind of a pain always having to hex edit the outfits myself and constantly checking back and forth to see if my edits actually worked in-game and etc.
Post automatically merged:

hey so maybe i should start a new thread for this but i want to put this here too so other people can see this sooner. i downloaded the one click tool and tried following all the steps listed in the video for installation along with instructions from the reddit page but the tool doesn't seem to be working for me? I tried to replace this one outfit i found with my jiangshi outfit as the original target to be replaced but when i click to replace the outfits only this pops up:
"Start to run:
Cwd: C:\Users\vdo14\Documents\BladeSoulTool MASTER V. 2.07 - confirmed working as of 11-13-2017\VS_GUI\BladeSoulTool\bin\Debug/../../../../
Command: cmd.exe
Arguments: /c grunt replace --part=costume --model=10234_JinF_col1 --race=JinF --no-color --stack
Output: "

there's just a big blank for the output section and it looks super different from this one video i was watching it's supposed to say something like "Done without errors" but..... yeah there's something wrong. i checked in-game and the jiangshi outfit was still the exact same with no actual changes.

also if it helps i had some kind of issue while installing node.js and executing the commands.
i understand it's supposed to look like this:

but this is all i got instead:

i installed the node msi version x86 for my computer because it's 64-bit and not 32-bit, if that helps at all.... all i can suspect is something somehow went wrong while i installed the node msi since that's the main issue i remember happening while following the instructions

UPDATE 7/4/2020: i uninstalled the x86 version (because i was a dummy and mixed the two up...) and installed the x64 version and the install.bat file was able to detect it along with all the other node resources! so that issue's fixed. now i just need to test it out and see if the mod actually works in-game.... again....

Last edited:

LIOR

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
License
tool need to be updated due ncsoft change the dat file strucutre , so the tool not longer work

Sppiyre

Cricket
how did u resolve this error:

"Start to run:
Cwd: C:\Users\vdo14\Documents\BladeSoulTool MASTER V. 2.07 - confirmed working as of 11-13-2017\VS_GUI\BladeSoulTool\bin\Debug/../../../../
Command: cmd.exe
Arguments: /c grunt replace --part=costume --model=10234_JinF_col1 --race=JinF --no-color --stack
Output: "

i'm getting that error and i've made sure i did everything correctly?

Top Bottom