• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Open Unable to unpack dat

couip

Cricket
Recently I was playing on a private server, but when I used bnsbuddy, he couldn't detect the game. When I use bnsdattool and many other tools, they are unable to unpack this dat. I hope to get your help. I uploaded the dat file

the Dat file(config&xml)

Last edited:

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
We do not support private servers.

BnSBuddy won't work with the private server, unless a specific build is made for it.

The dat files could have different encryption passwords, which we may not have, and the tool won't open them.
Try changing the settings and see if you find one that works.

couip

Cricket
We do not support private servers.

BnSBuddy won't work with the private server, unless a specific build is made for it.

The dat files could have different encryption passwords, which we may not have, and the tool won't open them.
Try changing the settings and see if you find one that works.
Thanks for your reply, I want to learn how I can find the real key and uppack the DAT. Do you have any relevant tutorials to recommend?

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for your reply, I want to learn how I can find the real key and uppack the DAT. Do you have any relevant tutorials to recommend?
BnsBuddy V5 will take private servers. Using custom paths. Sadly we don't keep old versions of bnsbuddy as they are old and not needed anymore.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
BnsBuddy V5 will take private servers. Using custom paths. Sadly we don't keep old versions of bnsbuddy as they are old and not needed anymore.

I know, but I was talking about the login. But which 5.x versions should I give?

Is there any other way to uppack the dat ?

The only ways I know are with BnSBuddy and the dat tool.

Top Bottom