• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Tutorial vidéo

leloup144

Cricket
Donator
Hello,

BNS Buddy does not work anymore, It is not possible to modify bodyslide.
Regarding Buddy Dat Editor, a tutorial is available in video?
My English and not good, a video could help.

Thank you.

Cordially.

KenJiTakana

Cricket
Donator
So what doesn't work for you right now, and what are you trying to do ? Please just type in whatever language is better and ill translate it if it makes it easier, because from what i understand you are trying to change character creation body slides and you are also asking if there is a video for buddy dat editor. If you want to change slider option i suggest you download the slider editor I'll link it in a second and as far a video for dat editor there isn't one but it isn't hard to use, just ask what you are looking for

Last edited:

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Hello,

BNS Buddy does not work anymore, It is not possible to modify bodyslide.
Regarding Buddy Dat Editor, a tutorial is available in video?
My English and not good, a video could help.

Thank you.

Cordially.

c'est quoi qui marche pas exactement?

leloup144

Cricket
Donator
c'est quoi qui marche pas exactement?
Je ne peux plus compiler "Discompile, compile, apply, characterofvalue data ont disparue dans BNS Buddy,j'ai désinstallé et réinstalé.
Pour Buddy Dat Editor un tutoriel vidéo serait bienvenue :bnsplease:

Merci :)

Capture.JPG
--- Merged ---
So what doesn't work for you right now, and what are you trying to do ? Please just type in whatever language is better and ill translate it if it makes it easier, because from what i understand you are trying to change character creation body slides and you are also asking if there is a video for buddy dat editor. If you want to change slider option i suggest you download the slider editor I'll link it in a second and as far a video for dat editor there isn't one but it isn't hard to use, just ask what you are looking for

Merci pour vos réponses.

Top Bottom