• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Open Translation of VN to CH on garena.

luluya

Cricket
License
我想将越南语界面翻译成中文。但是我找不到有关VN服务器的任何信息。我很伤心。希望能解决! 11111111111111111111111111111.png

luluya

Cricket
License
The home of the VN client. Please treat everyone equally. VN also needs to be rescued! thank you very much. Need to be translated into Chinese patch. You can replace the VN language with the language of tw! thank

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
VN is already supported in bnsbuddy as Garena.

Last edited:

luluya

Cricket
License
Sorry, Forgot to translate English, I can’t speak English and can only use Google to translate: the following is the content xml has been packaged. But the game failed the test. Keep reporting errors. . Find the Noon plugin on the forum. But this will not work. please help!

luluya

Cricket
License
Noon plugin will not be used. Request a list of tutorials! thank you very much

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
You need to use sigbypass + nogg but the anticheat might prevent you from starting game.

luluya

Cricket
License
In addition, the SigBypasser.dll directly reports an error and cannot enter the game. Is there any good solution?

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Dear Endless, + Fixed Bug: The added vietnamese localisation was not properly implemented, can you tell me which thing was fixed? . Thank you very much! If you can tell me what bug is fixed!
That fixed bug was done per requested by users that said it was needed for fixing a few issues with VN Client.

Top Bottom