• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Request Addon To keep the target locked /shy

riokun

Cricket
Hello ppl i wonder if its possible to change the way the auto target behave? I mean there is an option in the targeting settings but the minimum value is 1 and still the auto-target switch very fast if you move the camera a bit to the side targeting the next enemy instantly or losing the target completely.

So, I wonder if its possible to keep the target locked completely until the enemy is dead even if i move my camera 180 degrees? I've watched in some videos in Vortex that the ball callers keeps attacking the Asuras while rotating the camera to the sides to watch where are the balls are spawning. 2018-04-09 13_05_07-Blade & Soul.jpg

Pura

Cricket
you can lock the direction while still turning the camera by clicking/holding middle mouse

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
There is a value in XML files to set the auto aim to manual (lock).
But since it's used for cheating in PVP. I'm not willing to post it. Sorry :(

riokun

Cricket
@Endless Excuse me I understand what you say about the pvp thing, but at least is there a way to keep the enemy just a bit more time targeted? because is really annoying to move the camera a bit to the side and lose the target /tears. I am a Force Master and I use to tank in dungeons because of my dps and it really bothers me to lose the target while i'm trying to avoid Bosses attacks /tears i lose target and I lose DPS as well /shy

Top Bottom