• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Stuck on Auth...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerfzoy

Cricket
Well so basically...i hv done pretty much everything in all threads. i get stuck on this screen forever. no game launches. EU server. any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 38

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Can you login into the website?
Can you login using the regular client?

Did you checked your firewall and antivirus?
Do you have any ping reducing program redirecting the traffic generated by BnSBuddy?

Nerfzoy

Cricket
yeah i cn log in website. and normal client even play normally. This s my first time trying to set this up. Not using an ping program. I enabled the program in firewall...even resulted in turing whole firewall down jst to see...nothing yet

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
yeah i cn log in website. and normal client even play normally. This s my first time trying to set this up. Not using an ping program. I enabled the program in firewall...even resulted in turing whole firewall down jst to see...nothing yet

That's strange.

Can you check the event viewer and see if there's any error being recorded there?

If there is, can you post it? (with your username censured)

Nerfzoy

Cricket
Well, No errors associated with bns buddy or the sort. Am tired nw, decided to give up since my problem is unique...no post has his error at all...Thanks for replying

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Well, No errors associated with bns buddy or the sort. Am tired nw, decided to give up since my problem is unique...no post has his error at all...Thanks for replying

Well, that problem has a solution.

What is causing it?
I don't know.

What exactly have you tried so far?

Nerfzoy

Cricket
deleting config.dats...repairing client. restarting pc. reinstalling bns buddy. Created a launcher log on bnsbuddy.
=
Reading Registry...
D:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS
Reg Key Valid!
Path Found!
Lang Found!
languageID = English
Path Validated!
Path Found!
Lang Found!
Path Validated!
Checking For Backups
Loading Screen Backup Found!
Extracting config.dat for verification
Extracted
Checking system.config2.xml if modded
config.dat is Clean
Extracting config64.dat for verification
Extracted
Checking system.config2.xml if modded
config64.dat is Clean
Reading Registry...
C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher
Reg Key Valid!
Changed RegionID to EU!
Adding available servers...
Added
Mess Already Cleaned
Cleaning Mess
Cleaned Files, now removing folder
Cleaned config.dat.files
Cleaned Files, now removing folder
Cleaned config64.dat.files
Domain validated
Grabbed: 5.9.0.3
Up to date.
Getting Ping From Server...
Got Ping.
Using vars...
Skipped Patching!
Finding Client.exe...
Found! (32 bit)
Found! (64 bit)
Using: 64bit Client.exe
Starting Auth...

And it basically remains there forever

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Try logging in with a VPN.
Or test with Exitlag for 3 days.

This is due to the announcement in the BnSBuddy announcement:
upload_2018-10-17_0-54-50.png

Nerfzoy

Cricket
Thanks a lot. finnaly. Well, that did work...logged in with vpn...but does this mean i hv to play with a vpn now, Earlier fix for the ping test slider didnt help.

EDIT: Well only need to be logged in first time with vpn...other log in done as normal. Its working fine for now. please remove that ping checker, its jst a headache :) Thanks cupid for the assist.

Last edited:

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Thanks a lot. finnaly. Well, that did work...logged in with vpn...but does this mean i hv to play with a vpn now, Earlier fix for the ping test slider didnt help.

EDIT: Well only need to be logged in first time with vpn...other log in done as normal. Its working fine for now. please remove that ping checker, its jst a headache :) Thanks cupid for the assist.

As it says in the announcement, it will be fixed in a future release.

Should take a month or so, but DO NOT QUOTE ME ON THAT!

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator

You can disable the ping checker in settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom