• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture NSFW Special Nude/Erotic Mods (Tested on NA only)

GonLover

Cricket
Sometimes I wish there was a version of Hongmoon to nude aswell, but not everyone is as good at modding as content creators. Please, could you make it once you get some free time to spare, darkhell?

Mizubashi

Cricket
Sometimes I wish there was a version of Hongmoon to nude aswell, but not everyone is as good at modding as content creators. Please, could you make it once you get some free time to spare, darkhell?
Just use OneClick tool and switch it to hongmoon

Hino

Cricket
Hey, is the "Deadly Ecstasy" mod is still in the works for lyn? If I recall, it's been in the "near future" state for close to a year now, so I was wondering if that project got canceled and the info just hasn't been updated

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
@Rikunder No, it has not been canceled but these projects are on standby, currently i'm only working on paid requests and i will not release mods for free anymore.

cythus

Cricket
Hello, How can I get Deadly Ecstasy for lyn?

You said it's not free

So which one is another way to get your mods?

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
I sell the mods, if is something that i have ready for use and is not published here it have cost depending on which one u want, if u want to request a design or want one of my existing designs to be ported to a race it have a way higher cost and additionally depends on the complexity and time required to make, if u request a design for exclusive usage (i do it for u only and don't offer/sell to anyone else) it will cost way more.

Ferchobits

Cricket
@darkhell666 ur commisions are only for real money? or can i pay in game currency (gold)? i also looking for the deadly ecstasy for the other races or the different color options for the gon one :bnsshy:

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
@Ferchobits Real money only and just a payment method, remittance/consignment by Western Union, About the mod u say, not sure if u confounded the design names or what, "Deadly Ecstasy" is available for gon, jin and yun for free, they are in the 1st page, lyn is not available, it doesn't have recolors, the one that have recolors is "Queen of Death", only Gon and Jin in Black version are available for free, any recolors, Lyn and Yun version and his respective recolors are for sell.

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
To be honest i don't have idea, i guess the most probable is that it will work, as long as ncsoft don't update the models, time will tell.

giovanildokb

Cricket
[QUOTE = "darkhell666, postagem: 2154, membro: 2600"]
Bem, essa é a morfologia das corridas, agora as proporções da predefinição são uma questão de gosto, quando falo sobre os critérios que me refiro à roupa por si só, não ao personagem, quero dizer, olha a imagem que você postou, o lyn está meio nua, ok, não tem problema com isso, mas aí olha o que está vestindo, uma jaqueta fechada, ainda mais, com algum tipo de ombro blindado e luvas de braço inteiro, parece desequilibrada, parece que a nudez não tem propósito muito forçado, falta erotismo, não gosto da aparência; agora veja este:

meWdsFC.png

( "Dark Angel", limpe, apenas por enquanto )

Este mod de roupa tem mais senso, preserva o equilíbrio e o estilo, mesmo quando a saia é removida, mudou o design da calcinha e do colar e adicionou os laços do suporte da meia, parece bem, não forçado, parece erótico
[/CITAR]

Hi where can I get this mod could you link me please.

6eee

Cricket
I'm aware it's such an old topic and not being updated anymore but, just in case someone sees this to help out;

Is there a way to make this nude mod work with hongmoon uniform as well? But like, worth both when you unequip outfit and when you equip hongmoon uniform. I've tried to do so many things, replacing some files with others, merging a different nude mod I found for hongmoon outfit and this one in the same folder, overlapping different files, using one click replace tool to try to make it happen in some way but couldn't figure it out myself.
Having spent maybe 15 hours total in few days for it I just finally gave up, I'm really not good with that stuff :bnsshy:

I just wanted to be able to both use nude mod when i have no outfit and also be able to use it when i have hongmoon outfit equipped, so that I can use it outside arena and stuff too, without losing my soulshield effect because of having no outfit on.

It would be even fine if it would work only with an outfit and dont have the option to work both without an outfit and hongmoon uniform. Can someone help me out with this, maybe give me a little help/clue about how I can do it? or if it's easy to do for someone, can you do it? :bnsshy: Would really appreciate. I tried a lot but just couldn't succeed :bnscry:

There are 5 files for most races in the nude mod I downloaded and using.

GON FILES:
00013067.upk (TEXTURES)
00013068.upk
00013069.upk
00033608.upk
00033609.upk

JIN FILES:
00013169.upk (TEXTURES)
00013170.upk
00013171.upk
00033614.upk
00033615.upk

LYN FILES:
00033622.upk (TEXTURES)

YUN FILES:
00013149.upk (TEXTURES)
00013150.upk
00013151.upk
00033620.upk
00033621.upk

These are the files from Nude mod. What I tried was replacing textures, skeleton, materials with nude models but, hongmoon outfit has 3 options, for textures, skeleton and materials while nude mod has 5 files for each race. I'm pretty confused about that part :/

Tried different combinations, tried only replacing texture files and all taht but no combination ended up being a success :bnsshy:

It just looks like this with all the combinations I did:

bbae89f426.png

Is there really no way of making them both work with the same texture/models? I'm reading about stuff trying to do it but having no success :bnsshy:

Last edited:

qlacky

Cricket
There is something problem with lyn nude mode.

It doesn't work anymore.

Can you fix it?

I guess this is not free right?

Top Bottom