• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture NSFW Special Nude/Erotic Mods (Tested on NA only)

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
This is just a copy/paste of my thread on Undertowhttps://www.undertow.club/threads/blade-soul-nude-erotic-mods-tested-on-na-only.12796/

7ZKZcUm.png

I AUTHORIZE ANY PERSON THE DISSEMINATION OF THIS CONTENT IN ANY FORUM OR WEBSITE AS LONG AS YOU RESPECT MY AUTHORSHIP AND PROVIDE A LINK TO THIS PAGE AS THE SOURCE.

mNSqGSC.png

-THIS MODS HAS BEEN DESIGNED AND TESTED UNDER NA CLIENT, IDK IF THEY'LL WORK ON DIFFERENT REGIONS.

-HIGH QUALITY VERSIONS (HQ) OF THE MODS ONLY WORK WITH NON OFFICIAL LAUNCHERS LIKE BNS_BUDDY AND "NO TEXTURE STREAMING" OPTION ENABLED, IF YOU USE OFFICIAL LAUNCHER YOU CAN ONLY USE LOW QUALITY VERSIONS (LQ)

UC7tg1E.jpg

-THE QUALITY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BOTH VERSIONS IS VERY NOTICEABLE, EVEN MORE IF YOU USE HIGH QUALITY GRAPHIC SETTINGS

TEXTURE QUALITY COMPARISON
Click images to see in full size and detail
XxK93Ws.jpg

awjm9x2.jpg

NEWS

UPDATE AUGUST 02/19: 1) DAYGLOW "Queen Of Death" MOD (GON AND JIN ONLY): This Is a commission, it's an adaptation of Lady Death's outfit appearance, not much to say, i love the final result :bnskiss: .

NOTE: IF SOMEBODY WANT THIS MOD PORTED TO A DIFFERENT RACE IT WILL COST.

9cUIjYT.png

2) POP ART "UNCENSORED" MOD: This is an uncensoring and very light modification of the outfit, a cleavage has been added, jin and gon have a little one cuz these models have some anatomical problems.

uMtn2fR.png

PREVIOUS UPDATES

UPDATE DECEMBER 14/18: 1) UNDEFATED "Deadly Viper" MOD (GON ONLY): As i've said previously i'll going to share more mods, personal proyects principally, today i come with this undefeated mod, i've decided to do this one after work on one request (that i'll share later, nothing very elaborated, just a topless mod withouth belt adornments), i've put together some ideas that i wanted to use ; in addition to that i've made some "remastering" work to get higher details on skin and tattoo.

NOTE: THIS MOD IS INTENDED TO GON FEMALE ONLY, IF SOMEBODY WANT THIS MOD PORTED TO A DIFFERENT RACE IT WILL COST.

dIaDRBF.jpg

2) DARK PATH "Deadly Ecstasy" MOD, YUN RACE: Fix on LQ version to solve crashes with official launcher.

UPDATE DECEMBER 04/18: DARK PATH "Deadly Ecstasy" MOD, YUN RACE ADDED: As promised, i've been working to port this mod to all races, today yun version has been completed... FINALLY, cuz i've been very busy with other things ; in addition to that i've made some fixes, polishment and added more detail to the design (a better skin texture, noticeable mostly on HQ version), these changes have been ported back to gon and jin versions, this results in improved aesthetics to overall design; last but not least, in the next days i'll share a few more finished mods, some are personal projects and some are commissions mods.

pkWIyWe.jpg

UPDATE SEPTEMBER 01/18: DARK PATH "Deadly Ecstasy" MOD, HIGH QUALITY VERSION ADDED (NOT COMPATIBLE WITH OFFICIAL LAUNCHER), additionally LQ version (current one) have now improved quality, This changes were possible this time thanks to "Ashllay | Myiumi" for his patched version of UPK Manager, last but not least some minor fixes and improvements has been made to improved aesthetics to overall design.

UPDATE AUGUST 21/18: DARK PATH "Deadly Ecstasy" MOD, JIN RACE ADDED: As promised, i've been working to port this mod to all races, today jin version has been completed; in addition to that i've made some fixes, polishment and added more detail to the design, these changes have been ported back to gon version, this results in improved aesthetics to overall design.

UPDATE JULY 25/18: DARK PATH MOD ADDED: This variation is named "Deadly Ecstasy" is an extreme redesign and took many hours of work, for this reason BY THE MOMENT IS FOR GON ONLY, MORE RACES WILL BE ADDED WHEN THEIR RESPECTIVE VERSION IS FINISHED, THE NEXT WILL BE JIN; For technical reasons related to UPK Manager currently is not possible to make High Quality version (loseless/uncompressed textures), when these problems get solved then i'll add the HQ version; As i said before, this mod is a variation, this model (Dark Path) have lots of potential so i'll make more designs for it.

UPDATE JULY 8/18: BIG REWORK: 1- Added higher resolution textures for gon, jin, yun (lyn was high resolution from start), this add more detail; 2- More fixes and polishment to make joints less noticeable; 3- Improvements for better rendering quality when use low textures ingame; 4- ADDED VERSION WITHOUT PUBIC HAIR (SHAVED) FOR ALL RACES.

UPDATE JUNE 23/18
: Updated nude LQ version to fix client crashes.

UPDATE JUNE 22/18: Added Nude LQ version, Added download mirrors (MEGA).

UPDATE JUNE 21/18: Gon textures polished.

UPDATE JUNE 18/18: Several fixes (Mask and Specular, all races) and yun polishment (normal map).
ucxCLOD.png

NUDE MOD (UNDERWEAR)

-Gon, Jin and Yun nude mods are based on 3rd party mods, base nude only, no genitalia ( i don't know the author, apologies ); LOTS of diffuse and normal map fixes and polishment has been made.

-Lyn nude and all races genitalia has been created from scratch.

GON
Preview Skin Tones
Lo7aSyN.jpg

Preview diffetent lighting
fIcsPj8.jpg

Comparison Furry/Shaved
uHO0NZq.jpg
JIN
Preview Skin Tones
9cggJJR.jpg

3NX3NCD.jpg

Comparison Furry/Shaved
AmjTsxj.jpg
LYN
Preview Skin Tones
QSkF1fN.jpg

D4zscbF.jpg

Comparison Furry/Shaved
6Ns1M5Z.jpg
YUN
Preview Skin Tones
ySGTGUd.jpg

wdbi3J2.jpg

Comparison Furry/Shaved
RYkJ4hU.jpg

DOWNLOAD
"HQ" AND "LQ" VERSIONS ARE NOW MERGED ON THE SAME RAR FILE, PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED IN THE TEXT FILE

WITH PUBIC HAIR (FURRY)
Mediafire
Blade&Soul_Nude_Mod_(PUBHAIR)_HD_by_Darkhell666_Jul-8-18.rar
MEGA
Blade&Soul_Nude_Mod_(PUBHAIR)_HD_by_Darkhell666_Jul-8-18.rar

WITHOUT PUBIC HAIR (SHAVED)
Mediafire
Blade&Soul_Nude_Mod_(WITHOUT PUBHAIR)_HD_by_Darkhell666_Jul-8-18.rar
MEGA
Blade&Soul_Nude_Mod_(WITHOUT PUBHAIR)_HD_by_Darkhell666_Jul-8-18.rar

DAYGLOW

yZa5T3S.png

PREVIEW
VARIATION 1 "QUEEN OF DEATH"
yZa5T3S.png

9cUIjYT.png

DOWNLOAD
-CURRENTLY FOR GON AND JIN ONLY
-"HQ" AND "LQ" VERSIONS ARE MERGED ON THE SAME RAR FILE, PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED IN THE TEXT FILE

VARIATION 1 "QUEEN OF DEATH":

Mediafire
Blade&Soul_DayGlow_Mod_Queen_Of_Death_by_Darkhell666_Aug-02-19.rar
MEGA
Blade&Soul_DayGlow_Mod_Queen_Of_Death_by_Darkhell666_Aug-02-19.rar

POP ART

uMtn2fR.png

PREVIEW
VARIATION 1 "UNCENSORED"
uMtn2fR.png

DOWNLOAD

DARK PATH

GON
VARIATION 1 "DEADLY ECSTASY"
2TsRWdE.jpg

iJBlfie.jpg

0YurqGo.jpg
JIN
sNvXhjx.jpg

DIJNUL7.jpg

koX3e8o.jpg
LYN
Near Future
YUN
pkWIyWe.jpg

b2MFKUa.jpg

BkVT7hz.jpg
DOWNLOAD
-CURRENTLY FOR GON/JIN/YUN ONLY
-"HQ" AND "LQ" VERSIONS ARE NOW MERGED ON THE SAME RAR FILE, PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED IN THE TEXT FILE

VARIATION 1 "DEADLY ECSTASY":

Mediafire
Blade&Soul_DarkPath_Mod_DeadlyEcstasy_by_Darkhell666_Dec-14-18.rar
MEGA
Blade&Soul_DarkPath_Mod_DeadlyEcstasy_by_Darkhell666_Dec-14-18.rar

UNDEFEATED

dIaDRBF.jpg

GON
VARIATION 1 "DEADLY VIPER"
dIaDRBF.jpg

LNhz0J8.jpg
JIN
NOT AVAILABLE
LYN
NOT AVAILABLE
YUN
NOT AVAILABLE
DOWNLOAD
-CURRENTLY FOR GON ONLY
-"HQ" AND "LQ" VERSIONS ARE MERGED ON THE SAME RAR FILE, PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED IN THE TEXT FILE

VARIATION 1 "DEADLY VIPER":

Mediafire
Blade&Soul_Undefeated_Mod_DeadlyViper_by_Darkhell666_Dec-14-18.rar
MEGA
Blade&Soul_Undefeated_Mod_DeadlyViper_by_Darkhell666_Dec-14-18.rar

TEMPTRESS-SEDUCTRESS

GON
VSmLRNj.jpg
JIN
B8rHZRG.jpg
YUN
24T5ZJK.jpg
DOWNLOAD

MORE MODS IN PROGRESS

Last edited:

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
it's tested on NA client only, both clients, 32 and 64, W10 x64 1803

EDIT: bring more info about your specs, client (32-64 bits), region, mod install path, OS version.

Try repair client and try again, if you have other mods try removing them and test

Last edited:

Ttteerpdri

Cricket
it's tested on NA client only, both clients, 32 and 64, W10 x64 1803

EDIT: bring more info about your specs, client (32-64 bits), region, mod install path, OS version.

Try repair client and try again, if you have other mods try removing them and test

Yup. Repaired it and tried it again and it still crashes. I have no other mods installed. The mod install path is: NCWEST->ENGLISH->CookedPC->mod->NSFW
OS is Win 10. Region is NA. I also tried just putting it in the "mod" folder, without the NSFW folder, and it still crashes it.

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
Yup. Repaired it and tried it again and it still crashes. I have no other mods installed. The mod install path is: NCWEST->ENGLISH->CookedPC->mod->NSFW
OS is Win 10. Region is NA. I also tried just putting it in the "mod" folder, without the NSFW folder, and it still crashes it.

Well, thats strange, i have all my mods (even one in progress) runing at the same time and no crashes at all, tested on this paths, "BnS\contents\Local\NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC\mod" and "BnS\contents\bns\CookedPC\mod", no problems.

The crash generate error message or game just refuse to start?
Check the text files included on the mod file, it list what upk's use each race, try testing one race each time.

EDIT 1: Do you start the game with officiel launcher or with buddy?, looks like official launcher doesn't like my upks for using some uncompressed textures.

EDIT 2: CONFIRMED, official launcher doesn't like uncompressed textures, i'm going to make an alternate mod with compressed textures that match the respective original texture compression methods, HOWEVER, be aware that this will greatly degrade the visual quality, soo, if you want to use the HQ mods i'll recommend that use bns_buddy to run the game.

Last edited:

Ttteerpdri

Cricket
Well, thats strange, i have all my mods (even one in progress) runing at the same time and no crashes at all, tested on this paths, "BnS\contents\Local\NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC\mod" and "BnS\contents\bns\CookedPC\mod", no problems.

The crash generate error message or game just refuse to start?
Check the text files included on the mod file, it list what upk's use each race, try testing one race each time.

EDIT 1: Do you start the game with officiel launcher or with buddy?, looks like official launcher doesn't like my upks for using some uncompressed textures.

EDIT 2: CONFIRMED, official launcher doesn't like uncompressed textures, i'm going to make an alternate mod with compressed textures that match the respective original texture compression methods, HOWEVER, be aware that this will greatly degrade the visual quality, soo, if you want to use the HQ mods i'll recommend that use bns_buddy to run the game.
Ah gotcha. Thank! Yeah, I'm thinking about using BnS Buddy.

Ttteerpdri

Cricket
@darkhell666 Awesome! LQ working perfect with all females on the official launcher. Thanks bunches!

EDIT: Loading in game and got a crash. Haha. I'll try seeing if there's a specific one that's causing the crash.

Thanks again though.

Ttteerpdri

Cricket
@darkhell666 Okay so I did it one by one, loaded the game with only the Yun files -> check if there was a crash -> no crash so quit the game and add Gon. Etc. Lyn or Jin is causing the crash for me. I say or because once I added Lyn and Jin in, it crashed it. So Jin first is okay, then added Lyn = crash. Lyn first is okay, then add Jin = crash.

Oh forgot to look at the crash messege. I'll tell you what it is in abit.

Edit: Well, I just downloaded another Jin Nude mod and my game runs fine now. Thanks again!

Wondering. Could you make a none pubic hair version too? :bnsshy:

Last edited:

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
At the end you didn't see any error message?, what alternate jin mod you downloaded?, maybe i can examine to find what's going on.

About "no pubic hair version" version, later, for the moment i'm bussy preparing for a travel, i'll be out for a week aprox., after that i'll continue with the mods.

Ttteerpdri

Cricket
At the end you didn't see any error message?, what alternate jin mod you downloaded?, maybe i can examine to find what's going on.

About "no pubic hair version" version, later, for the moment i'm bussy preparing for a travel, i'll be out for a week aprox., after that i'll continue with the mods.

I used Dad's jin mod. And ah sorry. Totally forgot to see the crash message. >.< It was something like Load_Error... something like that....

Can't wait for the other version. ^^ Have a nice trip!

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
@Ttteerpdri , Well, that mod is very strange, a single model/zip (i've downloaded "Jin Female Nude Version 1.zip") have 300 files aprox, it's crazy, no idea why soo much files when normally 1~5 files is enough.

Can you test this mod please http://www.mediafire.com/file/81mogr74o6g83d0/nude_mod_BnS_NA_EU.7z and tell me if it works for you?, this is the mod i've used as base for my mod, if it works without problems then is something on the textures only.

bqmsi

Cricket
Using bns buddy, the game fails to start using any of the temptress mods one at a time. Tried both "BnS\contents\Local\NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC\mod" and "BnS\contents\bns\CookedPC\mod". Running windows 10 and bnsbuddy v5.9.9.0.

And the nude mods, they only work with No texture streaming enabled on bnsbuddy. With it disabled, the game starts up but crashes randomly shortly after with no error message.

Last edited:

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
@Ttteerpdri , can you test this mod and tell me how it works for you?, have a few changes, i hope the crashes you are facing get solved with this

http://www.mediafire.com/file/84wlr44j3a836nk/Blade%26Soul_Nude_Mod_LQ_by_Darkhell666_Jun-23-18.rar/file
--- Merged ---
Can you make a boob Nude Version Lyn Female with Night Luna
View attachment 529

Sorry, i'm not open to request, only bug reports or suggestions about my current mods; additional to that, i have some criteria to do the mods, i don't like and will not put effort to expose body parts if there is a lack of aesthetic and harmony with the whole model, being said that, the example you show doesn't meet my criteria.

I hope you understand, my apologies if sounds rude.

NikolaiDragneel

Cricket
It is more aesthetic and harmony in this picture as in your pictures befor (The girl are look like a 3D version of the Letter X [Jin and Gon]) but i understand that my request is denied (and it is your good right to do it). I would do it by myself but i dont know how to put textures in upks.

Thanks for the answer

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
Well, that's the morphology of the races, now the proportions of the preset are a matter of taste, when i talk about the criterias i refer to the outfit by itself, not the character, i mean, look the image you posted, the lyn is half naked, ok, no problem with that, but then look what is wearing, a closed jacket, even more, with some kind of armored shoulders and full arm gloves, looks unbalanced, looks like the nudity have not purpose very forced, lacks erotism, i don't like how it looks; now look this one:

meWdsFC.png

("Dark Angel", wip, only on gon for now)

This outfit mod have more sense, preserves balance and style, even when the skirt is removed, changed the panty and necklace design and added the stocking holder laces it looks okay, not forced, looks erotic

NikolaiDragneel

Cricket
You dont understand i want a pure Nude version of this without cloths.
--- Merged ---
Your skin with the bodymodel of Nightluna

darkhell666

Pirate Savior
ohhhh sorry, my english is not too good, so you want a lyn with oppais :p , well, fair enough, i'll take a look later, this week is impossible cuz i'll be out on a travel, i'll come back after june 30 and this will be on my list of mods to do, however i'll check alternative busty models and will work over the one that looks better and have 100% of the naked body.

Top Bottom