• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon SIN SERPENT F to RMB [Normal mode]

Exora

True Hongmoon
FOR F12 PARSING AND NOTHING ELSE!

[F to RMB]

[RMB]
skill_icon_assassin_1_31.png
>(
skill_icon_assassin_0_8.png
deathblow)>
skill_trait_icon_0_28.png
>
skill_icon_assassin_1_24.png
>(
poison)>

- If you notice anything strange or something doesnt work as it should just post it here -

Attachments

• SIN SERPENT F to RMB.patch
    2.9 KB · Views: 839
Last edited:

Striking Shadow

Cricket
Is it possible to move Lightning Crash(F in stealth) to RMB as well, ONLY when Awakened Heartstab/Deathblow Heartstab isn't up? I tried something similar in Simple mode but that didn't work out well, it kept putting Lightning Crash when Deathblow was up, but thankfully it didn't put Lightning Crash when Awakened Heartstab was up.

Exora

True Hongmoon
Is it possible to move Lightning Crash(F in stealth) to RMB as well, ONLY when Awakened Heartstab/Deathblow Heartstab isn't up? I tried something similar in Simple mode but that didn't work out well, it kept putting Lightning Crash when Deathblow was up, but thankfully it didn't put Lightning Crash when Awakened Heartstab was up.
It is possible.

Can I kiss your toes?
@_@?

Striking Shadow

Cricket
Meanwhile after a week of using this, I found an issue. If the boss is under Daze/Stun, and you're under the effect of Deathblow(not SB) it doesn't spam Heartstab like it should. I guess it has to do with the fact that Heartstab doesn't require 5 poison stacks if boss is Dazed/Stunned. Simple mode doesn't have this issue.

Striking Shadow

Cricket
Basically, same Heartstab that you spam in stealth without any buffs, one that requires you to press F(Lightning Crash/Dark Strike/Twin Fangs) for it be more fluid.

It's Heartstab that if targets a Dazed/Stunned target, it will have same speed(gcd) as a target that has 5 poison stacks, but so long as the target is Dazed/Stunned.

matyas137

Cricket
Hello! Please, can u give me ur ADDON Sin Serpent without Dark Strike to RMB? Thx so much!

Last edited:

matyas137

Cricket
HI! This: (without Dark Strike)
[Rmb]
Heartstab awk >(Heartstab deathblow)> Twin Fangs>(Heartstab poison)> Heart stab
Can u do this Addon sin serpent?

Exora

True Hongmoon
141290 - dark strike
Cant rly be bothered to do customizable addons for every single person so just find anything with dark striek id in my current addon and remove it and u will have what u wanted...

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
Quite good even in PvE, since Sin isnt my main
Suggest not using this in PvE if you main Sin, and Sin Serpent macro is very simple only TF and 4X off cd

Top Bottom