• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon SIN SERPENT F to RMB [Normal mode]

eleazar

Cricket
I dont know what you mean

i mean i would like to try in deathblood to do for 10 sec twin fang+rmb and not full rmb when we got deathblood cuz twin fang is ur best damage. cuz in normal mode we can do it, but in simple mode we cant

Exora

True Hongmoon
Cuz ur not supple to use twin fang if deatblow is up... Toxic splash increases the speed of heart stab...

eleazar

Cricket
Cuz ur not supple to use twin fang if deatblow is up... Toxic splash increases the speed of heart stab...

Nope toxic splach increases the damage by 200% on rmb OR twin fang not the attack speed. we should use toxic splach when we dont have any stack for proc deathblood

Canichi

Cricket
Nope toxic splach increases the damage by 200% on rmb OR twin fang not the attack speed. we should use toxic splach when we dont have any stack for proc deathblood
well it removes the CD of Chaos strike from the Badge that is triggert by Heartstab and only by Heartstab. Also with Liberty its the only skill that resets BB CD.

btw thx Exora for this Addon, now I dont need to mess around with getting Simplemode working in F12 :)

kochiurun119

Cricket
Can't Search = <result context-2="141581" context-ui-effect="key-change" control-mode="classic" />
Can't Search = <result context-2="141581" context-ui-effect="key-change" control-mode="bns" />
Can't Search = <result context-2="141580" context-ui-effect="key-change" control-mode="classic" />
Can't Search = <result context-2="141580" context-ui-effect="key-change" control-mode="bns" />
Can't Search = <result context-2="141292" context-ui-effect="key-change" control-mode="classic" />
Can't Search = <result context-2="141292" context-ui-effect="key-change" control-mode="bns" />
Can't Search = <result context-2="141290" context-ui-effect="key-change" control-mode="classic" />
Can't Search = <result context-2="141290" context-ui-effect="key-change" control-mode="bns" />
Post automatically merged:

Can you update the id of skill?
Post automatically merged:

Have a error , If i use skill Decoy and i tab switch to the screen display will do not use skill Dark Strike only use deathblow with no poison!!! You can fix it?

Last edited:

Hantelmann

Cricket
Hey, would you mind providing an addon that keeps RMB+F'ing during Deathblow? I don't want the Heartstab spam.
Or can you point me in a direction if it already exists somewhere? Thx ~

Exora

True Hongmoon
Hey, would you mind providing an addon that keeps RMB+F'ing during Deathblow? I don't want the Heartstab spam.
Or can you point me in a direction if it already exists somewhere? Thx ~
Isn't it dps loss go RMB F during deathblow?

Top Bottom