• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Seems like UPK Manager is finally down. (Mirror link here)

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
https://forums.stricq.com/resources/upk-manager-v1-5-released.1/

Was gonna happen sooner or later even I saw that coming.

*Edit

Found it, some idiot in the CC forums is actually charging people to download it.

Here got damit, i'll put it on Mega

Only bad thing about this is in offline mode it's hard to know what is WHAT. I don't know why he made it like this in the first place!

Last edited:

Volmie

Tall potato
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
Moved to tools and renamed for clarity. Thanks for the reupload

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
Still gotta be a way to make the names show back up. I'm sitting here trying to find the voice files since I didn back them up and I ain't found jack.

WolkenKatz

Cricket
I've been having problems with this UPK manager not rebuilding UPK's. I've only just gotten back into B&S and would love to mod some costumes, but without the ability to repack UPKs I'm having no luck. I've finally tracked down the official UPK forum, and this issue I've been having has been flagged since January, and nothing new has been posted anywhere on the site since. I can't even register to the forums to bump issues because the capcha service doesn't work anymore...

So I'm assuming UPK Manager is dead and deader. Is there any other way to package a UPK for B&S? I tried the UDK but they don't support UE3 anymore.

RichardEL

Cricket
I have the same problem too :( UPK Manager can't rebuild. Does anyone know which version that still works?

Kenny2221

Cricket
guys i neeed help i deleted all class skill animation upk from cooked pc how do i get the orignal one pls because i cant see any skill animation in pvp

Top Bottom