• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Request Texture Scion's Keep boss 3D photo

War

Sand Warrior
Good afternoon everyone,

is it possible to get the scions keep boss 3D body like these photos ?
2_ZF6gPF.jpg
11052723262821055546c95b5c.jpg
1_TDG53d.jpg
3_q21OnV.jpg

Thank you :bnskiss::bnsrose:
--- Merged ---
if someone can make multiple photos of the boss from the 3D file or a 3D viewable photo would be nice :bnsshy:

Fumi

Cricket
It took a while to find the upk number. Here I just modded the sk boss on my character to take the pictures.

Last edited:

War

Sand Warrior
It took a while to find the upk number. Here I just modded the sk boss on my character to take the pictures.
Thank you so much ! , im actually working on drawing him & since im a new to draw using pad i picked him to draw ;)

can you explain to me please how to edit my character and make it like yours ? would prefer if you type me on discord or on private message here

Discord ID : War#8311

:bnskiss::bnsrose:

Heldegas

Cricket
Hey, how do you view 3D models like these ? Modded one click tool? Or UPK Manager? I recently saw a video of someone who moded their summoner's cat to look like a boss, and I'd love to mess around with it.

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
What he said, Umodel and make sure when you download it make a shortcut on your desktop and in properties put " -game=bns -path=" at the end of target.

But even so doing that will only view but not show color to the models. for some reason where ever I put my umodel files is the place the model colors will show up.

Top Bottom