1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.
    Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Please use the alternative launcher provided in our BnS Buddy Discord Server to able to play with addons/mods.

Request Texture Scion's Keep boss 3D photo

Discussion in 'Requests' started by War, Feb 6, 2018.

1. War
    16%

War Sand Warrior Member

Good afternoon everyone,

is it possible to get the scions keep boss 3D body like these photos ?
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thank you :bnskiss::bnsrose:
    --- Merged ---
    if someone can make multiple photos of the boss from the 3D file or a 3D viewable photo would be nice :bnsshy:

2. Fumi
    24%

Fumi Cricket Member

It took a while to find the upk number. Here I just modded the sk boss on my character to take the pictures.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  3. War
    16%

War Sand Warrior Member

Thank you so much ! , im actually working on drawing him & since im a new to draw using pad i picked him to draw ;)

can you explain to me please how to edit my character and make it like yours ? would prefer if you type me on discord or on private message here

Discord ID : War#8311

:bnskiss::bnsrose:

4. Heldegas
    34%

Heldegas Cricket Member

Hey, how do you view 3D models like these ? Modded one click tool? Or UPK Manager? I recently saw a video of someone who moded their summoner's cat to look like a boss, and I'd love to mess around with it.

5. Fumi
    24%

Fumi Cricket Member

You can view it with Umodel

6. Dad
    26%

Dad Sand Warrior Modder Member

What he said, Umodel and make sure when you download it make a shortcut on your desktop and in properties put " -game=bns -path=" at the end of target.

But even so doing that will only view but not show color to the models. for some reason where ever I put my umodel files is the place the model colors will show up.

Heldegas likes this.