• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Request/Help Ice WL 1f and 1v stun not showing

Matheus Silva

Cricket
I realized with simple mode ON, ice wl 1f
skill_icon_warlock_0_43.png
and 1v
skill_icon_warlock_0_60.png
stun won't work. They just won't show up when you use 1
skill_icon_warlock_0_6.png

I was trying to see what was different into normal and simple mode xml, but I couldn't realize what is the issue. Both seems to have those skill id's into it, so I would be glad if anyone can help me figuring this out.

Gigowatt221

Cricket
Unfortunately it's a core bug. I suppose developpers have forgotten to code right conditions for Simple Mode, or were to lazy to do it, and I think that "Stun" Repulse works well (I don't have any issue with this skill).
Casting conditions are not defined by XML, so nothing we can easily do.
You can replace [4] and [V] in Simple Mode (because they are already in the RB's rotation) by forced Spatial Warp, Time Gyre and Singularity ("forced" meaning forcing the display, skipping any condition). They will be greyed untill you use Quell. This bypass is a proof that you can do these skills in Simple Mode but the issue is the casting condition.

Last edited:

Matheus Silva

Cricket
Unfortunately it's a core bug. I suppose developpers have forgotten to code right conditions for Simple Mode, or were to lazy to do it, and I think that "Stun" Repulse works well (I don't have any issue with this skill).
Casting conditions are not defined by XML, so nothing we can easily do.
You can replace [4] and [V] in Simple Mode (because they are already in the RB's rotation) by forced Spatial Warp, Time Gyre and Singularity ("forced" meaning forcing the display, skipping any condition). They will be greyed untill you use Quell. This bypass is a proof that you can do these skills in Simple Mode but the issue is the casting condition.

That's odd, my Stun repulse really don't show up on F. A friend of mine that is Ice told me it's the same for him.

But I will give a try on the 4 / V swap to have a persistent display of Spatial Warp. That will already help a lot since I like to use it a lot.

Thanks

Gigowatt221

Cricket
For me, Stun Repulse is available only after someone hits on my Quell. That was the way it worked before Awakening patch so I guess that it is how it should work right now but maybe they've changed this recently and now we should be able to cast Stun Repulse each time we cast Quell. Skill description is very weird and doesn't say that it's only available on a successful resist with Quell. I'll test "Normal Mode" to check if it's just a bad translation of the skill's description.

EDIT: It works as I said on Normal Mode too. You have to be hit during Quell to let Stun Repulse appears.

Last edited:
Top Bottom