• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Request: FM, add Dual Dragons to SoulBurn in Simplemode

m1s

Cricket
can someone do that please , cuz i tried and nothing happen :bnscry:

class="skill-icon" alt="Dual Dragons" data-skill-id="22205" data-variation-index="11">

class="skill-icon" alt="Awakened Dragonchar" data-skill-id="22307" data-variation-index="11">

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
I don't play FM but isn't it a DPSloss to use dual dragons during SB?

Ctrl F in the Fm simple mode in the xml64.dat, find the block that says 22205 and copy paste it above awaken dragonchars ID, which is probably 22305 to 22307 or some shit.

Bam now you'll use Dual dragon during SB and basicly always when it's avalible.

Erhan

Cricket
and dragonblaze :D
"Dragonblaze" data-skill-id="22203"
"Dual Dragons" data-skill-id="22205"
"Awakened Dragonchar" data-skill-id="22307"

Last edited:

Exora

True Hongmoon

Ctrl F in the Fm simple mode in the xml64.dat, find the block that says 22205 and copy paste it above awaken dragonchars ID, which is probably 22305 to 22307 or some shit.

Dragonchar reduces cd of dual dragon which procs bracelet that buffs dragonchar/blazing beam (so you want to use it even in sb)

Also i tried to fix this for a friend but for some reason just moving it higher in prior didnt do anything at worst it was doing some stupid stuff like totally breaking the simple mod for fm and such...

m1s

Cricket
You can follow the steps on https://www.bnsbuddy.com/threads/remove-skills-from-simple-mode.551/

Once you get it working, consider sharing your addon.
This is copy-paste for some questions with the same content (asking to change/edit skills in Simple Mode).
yeah i read it before :bnsthumbsup:

but i dont know how to add skills :bnsshy:
--- Merged ---

dosent work :bnscry:

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
Dragonchar reduces cd of dual dragon which procs bracelet that buffs dragonchar/blazing beam (so you want to use it even in sb)

Also i tried to fix this for a friend but for some reason just moving it higher in prior didnt do anything at worst it was doing some stupid stuff like totally breaking the simple mod for fm and such...
Ah I see, good to know.

Also fuck!

dosent work :bnscry:

If we can trust Exora on this it'll never work so you can change dual dragons to F if you wanna cast it manually during SB, just change the context-2 to context-3 on 22205.
It's probably the best solution until we figure something els out. You could put it on LMB too but I find it less noticable, LMB is context-1 for reference.

Exora

True Hongmoon
If we can trust Exora on this it'll never work so you can change dual dragons to F if you wanna cast it manually during SB, just change the context-2 to context-3 on 22205.
It's probably the best solution until we figure something els out. You could put it on LMB too but I find it less noticable, LMB is context-1 for reference.

Tried this as well but in simple mode Dual dragon just follows some other rules related to when to appear on designed key @_@ its stupid so i gave up on fixing this :bnssleep:
But maybe i was just unlucky , try it yourself and gl~

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
Tried this as well but in simple mode Dual dragon just follows some other rules related to when to appear on designed key @_@ its stupid so i gave up on fixing this :bnssleep:
But maybe i was just unlucky , try it yourself and gl~

I'm a lazy shitler so probably won't mess around with it, thanks for the headsup though.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
but i dont know how to add skills :bnsshy:

Good luck!

Adding skills is such a pain.
But the info there should get you started.

Remember to add it to the skill bar and add the conditions.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Is it possible to add a condition like, if the enemy is poisoned only do r>f on sin?

The skills displayed are just a bunch of skill ids that are checked if you can use the skill right now or not, following a predetermined list.

If the skill is only available when an enemy is poisoned, yes, it is possible.
Otherwise, with my current knowledge, no.

Kay998

Cricket
Then how about using an skill when you have a certain buff like a badge buff? seems like its not possible to do something like a dowhile or if, in a 100% custom way, thats a shame i was willing to learn how to do it, to have a workable rotation in some classes.

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
Then how about using an skill when you have a certain buff like a badge buff? seems like its not possible to do something like a dowhile or if, in a 100% custom way, thats a shame i was willing to learn how to do it, to have a workable rotation in some classes.

Maybe you can work something out with this, it was a reply on my thread about autousing Mantra(?) on warlock when you run low on focus.

about this one there is 2 different methods for doing it Image processing and Pixel storer

i was doing it with pixel Storer but it's not universal solution cuz u store a certain pixel at th AHK order to search for and when it met that color the script will give a priority for it no matter what
Code:
#MaxHotkeysPerInterval 2000

+g::Suspend
MButton::

While GetKeyState("MButton","P"){
x=0
PixelGetcolor, mightcleave, 574, 466
if (mightcleave==0x1847A8){
sleep, 50
SendInput f
sleep, 50
}
else{
if(x==0){
sendinput r
sleep, 50
x := 1
}

if(x==1){
sendinput t
sleep, 50
x := 0
}

}

}
Return

^o::ExitApp
like this that's a plep example for fast script i was making for a desto friend to detect the F and fire it asap

Fideles

Cricket
For main request u can just move dual dragons to LMB. I do this to normal mode. I move Dragonblaze and dual dragons tom LMB. Take this file example (normal mode ). Try this file FM DualDragons LMB SimpleMode. Awakened Dragonchar always have priority above dualdragons because this since ever they dont share same key input, on simple mode all skills (combo) share same input on RMB, so skills with high priority will show first until its off or waiting refresh cooldown.

Attachments

• FM Normal Mode DPS RMB LMB.patch
    1.2 KB · Views: 89
  • FM DualDragons LMB SimpleMode.patch
    799 bytes · Views: 207
Last edited:

Mosesyr

Cricket
For main request u can just move dual dragons to LMB. I do this to normal mode. I move Dragonblaze and dual dragons tom LMB. Take this file example (normal mode ). Try this file FM DualDragons LMB SimpleMode. Awakened Dragonchar always have priority above dualdragons because this since ever they dont share same key input, on simple mode all skills (combo) share same input on RMB, so skills with high priority will show first until its off or waiting refresh cooldown.
Hi i tried ur Dualdragon on simple mode but nothing changes :/

SummerMascot

Cricket

Did you remove Cold-Snap from the simple mode for the 2 files attached above?

EDIT:
Just went through your files:
None of them contained the below code, so it shouldn't be yours that caused the problem:
Code:
Search = <condition skill="22106" variation-id="21"/>
Replace = <!-- <condition skill="22106" variation-id="21"/> -->
Search = <result context-2="22106" control-mode="classic" />
Replace = <!-- <result context-2="22106" control-mode="classic" /> -->
Search = <result context-2="22106" control-mode="bns" />
Replace = <!-- <result context-2="22106" control-mode="bns" /> -->

Last edited:

Striking Shadow

Cricket

Can you give this addon only with Dragonblaze on LMB and no Dual Dragons? or just tell me which lines to remove and I can do it myself XD(normal mode ofc)

Top Bottom