• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Request: FM, add Dual Dragons to SoulBurn in Simplemode

Fideles

Cricket
Can you give this addon only with Dragonblaze on LMB and no Dual Dragons? or just tell me which lines to remove and I can do it myself XD(normal mode ofc)

here try, i dont really like this addon because flame palm cause delay to cast dragonblaze when its same key.

Attachments

• FM Normal Mode DPS RMB LMB v2 (dragonblaze lmb).patch
    1.2 KB · Views: 47

MarechalMarcelo

Cricket
can someone help I want to use the dual dragon in sb mode of simple mode
--- Merged ---
For main request u can just move dual dragons to LMB. I do this to normal mode. I move Dragonblaze and dual dragons tom LMB. Take this file example (normal mode ). Try this file FM DualDragons LMB SimpleMode. Awakened Dragonchar always have priority above dualdragons because this since ever they dont share same key input, on simple mode all skills (combo) share same input on RMB, so skills with high priority will show first until its off or waiting refresh cooldown.

the simplified does not work "FM DualDragons LMB SimpleMode"

Fideles

Cricket
better wait few days, after awakening patch we will need make lot of new addons for simple and normal mode, skills will change (and ID too), new skills.

Exoriya

Cricket
Sorry to bring this thread back up, however awakening patch has landed. if anyone is able to provide a full addon for simple mode for fire FM please share. would help alot <3.

Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom