• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Request Addon Remove Smite and Comet Strike from KFM simple mode

Neithan

Cricket
Once you've got VT 8 piece and VT badge you no longer spam comet strike, yet simple mode keeps hammering it anyways.

And Smite sucks cuz it repositions you.

I'd be very grateful if someone can pull this off. Thanks in advance to whoever decides to try!

RetraCore

Cricket
Seems people keep forgetting that you can just disable the skill and it won't cast it at all... i.e. hit k look for smite and comet strike and change the tick on the left hand side of the icon to an x ... also simple mode is a pretty slow rf rotation in this case you're actually better off either using a macro or button mashing r and f while palms are active

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Seems people keep forgetting that you can just disable the skill and it won't cast it at all... i.e. hit k look for smite and comet strike and change the tick on the left hand side of the icon to an x ... also simple mode is a pretty slow rf rotation in this case you're actually better off either using a macro or button mashing r and f while palms are active

I agree with everything said here.

Simple mode has a delay inherit to your ping.
A macro doesn't.

Neithan

Cricket

Realized this and it works for Smite cuz I don't wanna use it at all. But I wanna keep having access to Comet Strike to apply searing stacks. I play fire, so I don't use RF. I like simple mode in fire because it just holds Tiger Strike down and when you don't have enough focus it instantly casts Searing Blow, optimizing the number of Tiger Strikes and Searing Blows.

RetraCore

Cricket
Realized this and it works for Smite cuz I don't wanna use it at all. But I wanna keep having access to Comet Strike to apply searing stacks. I play fire, so I don't use RF. I like simple mode in fire because it just holds Tiger Strike down and when you don't have enough focus it instantly casts Searing Blow, optimizing the number of Tiger Strikes and Searing Blows.

I play fire as well and in my opinion it still better to do your rotation manually since Fire's rotation is never the same once you're paying attention to you skills. also smite is a fair amount of chi regen for that tiger strike stream and it can be ani-canceled. What you shouldn't be using are the last 3 kicks of searing blows but thats just my 2 cents on our class' rotation, im sure someone would come up with an xml edit to do what you asking though

Top Bottom