• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Problem with turning on DPS statistics function

diaomao

Cricket
Hello everyone, I am playing the North American version. It seems to be the version of the 1.5 series. I have consulted the GM and they cannot implement the DPS function. Someone is currently selling a DPS statistics plug-in made by themselves. It is a DLL file. I want to know what can be done. Can the DPS statistics function be turned on externally?

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
dps dll? and not an edit for showing the dps ingame during raids and such?

diaomao

Cricket
dps dll? and not an edit for showing the dps ingame during raids and such?
Sir, I don’t know much about it. I checked the information and said that the 4/6-player copy DPS damage statistics function can be enabled by modifying the XML file. However, I did not find the relevant code in the XML file. Even if I add it manually, it will be detected when the launcher starts. XML file, if there is any problem, it's will immediately download a new XML file online and replace it. I have consulted the GM, they cannot implement the DPS function, maybe the client does not add the DPS damage statistics function.

I tried downloading dnsmeter.dll from the bnsbuddy tool and then using the dll memory injection tool to inject the DLL file into the client.exe client but it didn't work.

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sir, I don’t know much about it. I checked the information and said that the 4/6-player copy DPS damage statistics function can be enabled by modifying the XML file. However, I did not find the relevant code in the XML file. Even if I add it manually, it will be detected when the launcher starts. XML file, if there is any problem, it's will immediately download a new XML file online and replace it. I have consulted the GM, they cannot implement the DPS function, maybe the client does not add the DPS damage statistics function.

I tried downloading dnsmeter.dll from the bnsbuddy tool and then using the dll memory injection tool to inject the DLL file into the client.exe client but it didn't work.
You need an addon to do that.

diaomao

Cricket
It's all in this forum
I tried searching for the keyword DPS but the results were empty ,damn...Maybe I will try to extract the DLL from the DPS plug-in opening tool that costs $20 per month. I am not sure if it is possible, but I will try it.

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
I tried searching for the keyword DPS but the results were empty ,damn...Maybe I will try to extract the DLL from the DPS plug-in opening tool that costs $20 per month. I am not sure if it is possible, but I will try it.

diaomao

Cricket
thank you sir ,I will study it after the copy is over,It should not be possible to replace the XML file. The launcher will detect the XML file before starting the game. If it is inconsistent, it will immediately download the latest XML online and replace it before starting the game.
Post automatically merged:

asdasd.png
I don't know why

Last edited:

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
thank you sir ,I will study it after the copy is over,It should not be possible to replace the XML file. The launcher will detect the XML file before starting the game. If it is inconsistent, it will immediately download the latest XML online and replace it before starting the game.
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 6611
I don't know why
is it a ue4 bns? or ue3?
did you set the custom path to THAT folder you're shoring me?

diaomao

Cricket
is it a ue4 bns? or ue3?
did you set the custom path to THAT folder you're shoring me?
i'm not sure . maybe it's ue3 . the client is the 1.5 series from North America. the software did not prompt me to choose a path. QQ截图20240216142044.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom