• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Other [powershell script]Character effect remover with toggles based on holo's app v1

wwwqa

Cricket
License
i found some 3rd FM upks in kr server.
00069254 - it contains 3rd spec FM's transform effects
00068626 - it contains 3rd spec FM's skill effects
(i guess one more upk over there, can't find it yet)
maybe it will work for all regions

Reactions: iza

Geffy

Cricket
Hello the application really helps but im still seeing Destroyer 3rd spec even if i removed effects for them also disabled from BnS Buddy. If there is a updated version can you post it please?

iza

Cricket
hmm after using the app this happen View attachment 3712
what do you mean did the archer animation button in bnsbuddy get toggled? if u ticked the archer animation in the program that might have caused it, theres 2 buttons for archer- one for effect & one for animation
Post automatically merged:

Hello the application really helps but im still seeing Destroyer 3rd spec even if i removed effects for them also disabled from BnS Buddy. If there is a updated version can you post it please?
this just removes the effects, could it be u're seeing the animations u can disable that via bnsbuddy
Post automatically merged:

i want to UPKs for skin skill ink. help me find it.
i don't have the game anymore so i can't help you maybe someone in the modding section might be able to help u out

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
hmm after using the app this happen View attachment 3712

That's probably because one or more of the files moved by this program shares animations and effects.
That/those file(s) is/are also needed on BnSBuddy, to be able to enable/disable that class' animations.

The fix? Restore the effects, see if it still happens. If it does, do a file scan.

Top Bottom