• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Pls help me!

aye1v5

Cricket
When i mod VTFX i cant loading in julia raid here this bug. Pls fix this. Im from Vietnam sever, sry for my bad english!
unknown.png

Last edited:

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
All mod there were tested for the NA/EU clients.

As you also can see, support for those mods has been dropped.

Please, revert the mod or try to find which file causes the crash and manually delete it.

How do you know which one causes the crash?
Well, delete the files in C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS\contents\Local\<region>\<language>\CookedPC\mod one by one, until one stops crashing.
You can delete the file causes the crash and add back the other files, to see if it still crashes.

aye1v5

Cricket

Please, revert the mod or try to find which file causes the crash and manually delete it.

Well, delete the files in C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS\contents\Local\<region>\<language>\CookedPC\mod one by one, until one stops crashing.
You can delete the file causes the crash and add back the other files, to see if it still crashes.
yeah bro im trying
--- Merged ---

unknown.png
This file let game cant load julia raid, Tks fo help bro!

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
unknown.png
This file let game cant load julia raid, Tks fo help bro!

So, deleting that file makes it work in Taiwan?

Please, confirm this when possible, so I can inform the mod creator, to put an announcement or make a side version of the mod.

aye1v5

Cricket
So, deleting that file makes it work in Taiwan?

Please, confirm this when possible, so I can inform the mod creator, to put an announcement or make a side version of the mod.
Im not to play taiwan sever, but VTFX have 15 file and 14 file oke, this file coppy in mod let game cant load in julia raid, i hope u try with taiwan sever!

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Can you tell me which server is it then?

Looks taiwan to me.

Top Bottom