• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Ping, InGame and GCD show "offline" for EU Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

DivineRapier

Cricket
Hi,

im using the Buddy to try and improve my FPS. Getting Ping from Server fails with Server being Europe, making me unable to start the game using the Buddy. The "Patch!" Button will not appear either after changing settings.

Btw, im using this video as a guide, maybe this is an outdated version or something:
Thanks for what youre doing for us!
Rapier

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Hi,

im using the Buddy to try and improve my FPS. Getting Ping from Server fails with Server being Europe, making me unable to start the game using the Buddy. The "Patch!" Button will not appear either after changing settings.

Btw, im using this video as a guide, maybe this is an outdated version or something:
Thanks for what youre doing for us!
Rapier
Patch! is only for japanese clients. Because they don't need a login on their launcher (no user/pass vars used)
You will have a Play! button.

It shows offline when it's on maintenance AND because they changed the route, i'm fixing this on next update :3

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for the quick reply! I guess the changes i made apply without a patch button then?
you don't need a patch button, because you're not on japanese or other unsupported regions for bns buddy :)
don't worry a single bit ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom