• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Solved Perfomance question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athaya

Cricket
in bnsbuddy extras theres a toggle for AMD GPU FIX, enable it and restart pc then try again.
Yes bnsbuddy is all configured but the game still stutters. It is even stutters if i am not in a dungeon. Example: my raid starts to fight with the raid boss but i am outside the dungeon, Jesus Christ i am even in the other world location, but as soon as they start to fight my game starts to stutter like hell no matter where i am at the moment. Could it be related to the party UI or DPS meter (it is turned off in the options)?

Tested on win7, there is no stutters. Win10 huge problems tho, but i can't use win7.

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Yes bnsbuddy is all configured but the game still stutters. It is even stutters if i am not in a dungeon. Example: my raid starts to fight with the raid boss but i am outside the dungeon, Jesus Christ i am even in the other world location, but as soon as they start to fight my game starts to stutter like hell no matter where i am at the moment. Could it be related to the party UI or DPS meter (it is turned off in the options)?

Tested on win7, there is no stutters. Win10 huge problems tho, but i can't use win7.
It's probably a ui related issue since the health bars move right?

Athaya

Cricket
It's probably a ui related issue since the health bars move right?
Probably UI of the boss, i noticed the stutter occurs right in the moment when attack lands on the boss of any character in the party (the more attacks the harder stutters) and fps instantly goes up to 100 when the boss dies. Hide characters, hide VFX of other characters, disable animations doesn't help at all. But i really can't understand why the game stutters even if i am outside of the battle, outside of the dungeon and can't even see the boss. I'm confused xD

P.S. I also noticed the loading screen takes ages to load if someone in the party kill mobs inside the dungeon while i load. If no one figths the loading goes faster, if someone fights it may take ages.

Last edited:

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Probably UI of the boss, i noticed the stutter occurs right in the moment when attack lands on the boss of any character in the party (the more attacks the harder stutters) and instantly goes up to 100 when the boss dies. Hide characters, hide VFX of other characters, disable animations doesn't help at all.
tried the noUI mod?

Athaya

Cricket
My friend tried win7 with almost the same config he said he has no stutters, but he has stutters like me with win10. I think it is either ui in the game or something wrong with win10. I also made clear win10 install and it didn't help. Could it be ping related or something about windows language set different and not english?

I remember i stopped playing somewhere when Raven King update arrived. I used to raid and never had problems like that, always smooth gameplay. Returned like 3 weeks ago and the game is unplayable now :D Nothing changed with my PC and looks like devs changed something in the game =/

Last edited:

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
My friend tried win7 with almost the same config he said he has no stutters, but he has stutters like me with win10. I think it is either ui in the game or something wrong with win10. I also made clear win10 install and it didn't help. Could it be ping related or something about windows language set different and not english?

I remember i stopped playing somewhere when Raven King update arrived. I used to raid and never had problems like that, always smooth gameplay. Returned like 3 weeks ago and the game is unplayable now :D Nothing changed with my PC and looks like devs changed something in the game =/
probably need to readd the exe to the nvidia control panel if you're using nvidia graphics card.

Athaya

Cricket
damn, i got rx580 and i don't have that issue :/
I dont think it is gpu related issue or ram. My friend have better ram but weaker gpu r9 280 or smth like that and he is in the same boat with me on win10. Do you use win10?

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
I dont think it is gpu related issue or ram. My friend have better ram but weaker gpu r9 280 or smth like that and he is in the same boat with me on win10. Do you use win10?
yea i use win10 too but with gaming mode disabled. what about you?

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
It is Win10 Pro build 19041

What is gaming mode?
The process of turning off Game Mode in Windows 10 is pretty straightforward. To do this, open up the Start Menu and click the icon of a cog. This opens up the Settings app. In the app, click 'Gaming' then on the left-hand menu, select 'Game Mode' then click the toggle to turn it off.

Athaya

Cricket
The process of turning off Game Mode in Windows 10 is pretty straightforward. To do this, open up the Start Menu and click the icon of a cog. This opens up the Settings app. In the app, click 'Gaming' then on the left-hand menu, select 'Game Mode' then click the toggle to turn it off.
Yep it turned off. Nothing changed.
I searched web and found out these stutters somehow caused by DPS calculation of the party. The stronger the numbers the stronger the stutters. Is there a way to turn off built in dps meter permanently and let the game not to calculate incoming damage to the boss?

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Yep it turned off. Nothing changed.
I searched web and found out these stutters somehow caused by DPS calculation of the party. The stronger the numbers the stronger the stutters. Is there a way to turn off built in dps meter permanently and let the game not to calculate incoming damage to the boss?
You turned off the new settings in radeon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom