• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Pack (.xml)

Dweedoo

Cricket
So I activated plugin loader and the Syg thing, I downloaded the new XML files, put them in BNS buddy addon folder, refreshed the addons in bns buddy, opened bnspatch, added all the addons I wanted and then launched the game.
Still nothing. Do you know what i might have missed? i get no error message but get none of the changes I applied.

Thank you.

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
So I activated plugin loader and the Syg thing, I downloaded the new XML files, put them in BNS buddy addon folder, refreshed the addons in bns buddy, opened bnspatch, added all the addons I wanted and then launched the game.
Still nothing. Do you know what i might have missed? i get no error message but get none of the changes I applied.

Thank you.
Don't use sig bypass as it is not required when using bnspatch.

Aeeshia

Cricket
Modder
Wow, everything around this game is so confusing. I literally can't get any of these addons working because there's no step by step instructions to understand what we have to do, consider most of us come from having no previous BnS modding background. I've been browsing for the past hours just trying to find a way to make these plugins work but I can't find anything. There's .patch files, .xml files, bnspatch thrown around everywhere with no clear way of loading these. Every time I try to patch the game I just get the following error:

Skipped Addon: Use Ingame Login Part 1 because the file config64.dat is missing

Happens for every single .xml file. Don't tell me to click on help in the program, it doesn't clear any doubts. There needs to be a step by step guide on how to work these in order for more people to use the program effectively.

MaxSteel1825

Cricket
any time i try to use simple mode at lv 1.xml i get

Reverting Addons...
Unpacking Pak...
Unpacked Pak!
Error: Could not find 1/1
Maybe already reverted?
Reverted Addon: Simple Mode at Lv1
Skipped config64.dat

Top Bottom