• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamy

Cricket
When i open the updater it says "Make sure you are online". It doesn't download anything but the MetroFramework file.

mtscremin

Cricket
Been getting this since yesterday when trying to download, didn't find any fixes here =/
So is there any way i can download and install it?

Attachments

• BnSBuddyOffline.png
    BnSBuddyOffline.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 15

Maximilian Bousquet

Cricket
Hello,

I was wondering if I could get help. I am running Windows 8.1.

When I run the BnS Buddy updater I get the Online Version: Offline on top and I am not able to press the button to update it or to install it.

When I run the Kogaru version it also says version offline.

So I am not able to run this properly. When I put a mod the Kogaru one won't start.

So after all this time I have had it I cannot show the DPS meter for all group through BnS Buddy.

I know you said Duplicate thread, but that thread does not give a solution or any responses to fix it at all.

So how would I get this to run properly? I am not offline, I am online. But I always get it to say that.

Should I install Windows 10?

And if you could please not close the thread as Duplicate because there are no answers in the other thread.

Thank you in advance,
/

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
The answer is:

In the merged topics ->

"
IF Updater in BnS Buddy is not working, AND Can't download BnS Buddy via updater.
Cpanel is reinstalling even if autossl is off. Please be patient, I have to reinstall the proper cert every 2 hours.
PS: You dont need it working to play bns. "
--- Merged ---
aka There's no fix other than waiting until i get home from work.
--- Merged ---
Will merge this topic as well when i get home.

celerik

Cricket
I know that there are multiple threads about this, but I just can't make it work, any idea on how to fix this issue?
19r21d.jpg

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
That is, LITERALLY, the answer to your problem.

Until fixed, read those.
If it isn't fixed, read again until it is fixed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're probably the 100th person asking the same thing that can be answered with this: https://www.bnsbuddy.com/index.php?threads/why-is-my-bns-buddy-offline.315/

All you had to do: check the image attached!

Attachments

• search offline.png
    search offline.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 31
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom