• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Nightfall Sanctuary Boss 3 Room added reference points

Xio

Cricket
This is for people that struggle to find their position in this very symmetrical room and aren't used to looking at the minimap.

Q3Oo1jP.jpg

This mod adds a Red line at 12 o' clock and 6 o'clock and an orange one at 3 o'clock and 9 o' clock as reference points to make finding your way in this room somewhat easier.

The reason I couldn't add just 1 red line at 12 o'clock or 4 different coloured lines is because of the way the texture is mirrored. Still, I hope this helps some people. It certainly did help me.

Special thanks to @GunerX for pointing me to the tools I needed.

Side effect: The lines will also appear in the last room of Ransacked Treasury

Attachments

• Boss 3 Room Reference points.zip
    8.9 MB · Views: 141
Last edited:

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Or just use the tools provided by BnSBuddy and make a mod (which is simpler than what's in the instructions above).
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Or use https://www.bnsbuddy.com/threads/mod-installer-for-bnsbuddy.699/ which adds the mod to the BnSBuddy folder and lets you manage it with BnSBuddy's tools.

Last edited:

Yurazer

Cricket
i really like this mod is it possible you can teach me how you have done this? i would to do some more for other dungeons

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Looking very quickly, it seems that it was *somehow* removed part of the texture.

It seems to have an untextured background:
upload_2018-10-11_11-4-3.png

Like this cute cube outside Ebondrake Lair.
I'm very likely wrong about this.

But the "orange" seems to match the yellow, and the "red" seems to match that purple.

Screenshot_180220_000.jpg

Top Bottom