1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.
    Dismiss Notice

Addon New DPS Meter

Discussion in 'BnSBuddy - Addons (XML)' started by GunerX, Dec 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. GunerX
    88%

GunerX Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

2. War
    16%

War Sand Warrior Member

can u pls tell where to put the file ? new dps meter is sucks.... it just disappears after the boss is dead and thats even more dumb .... u cant figure anything from dps meter and now people will look at meters even more than before as they expect it to disappear before boss death -_-

3. Endless
    20%

Endless Founder Staff Member Administrator

it's an addon, it goes with bns buddy addon folder from the addon tab.

4. Arcanee
    2%

Arcanee Cricket Member

When i try to unzip the downloaded addon to put it into the addons folder, it gives me this error on winrar http://prntscr.com/hlxcfd
    any help would be appreciated.

5. Mesmeer
    2%

Mesmeer Cricket Member

It happens to old WinRAR version due to it not having the updated compression method. Just update to newer WinRAR version or use 7zip instead.

6. EzPz
    6%

EzPz Cricket Member

I cant seem to get t he party dps meter to work. i have deleted all the addons and reinstalled this file, and still only shows 1 person meter.

7. Bugs Bunnay
    6%

Bugs Bunnay Cricket Member

EzPz you probably had to restore the old mod before applying a new one. I can confirm it works. Thanks.

8. EzPz
    6%

EzPz Cricket Member

how do i restore the old one?

I downloaded the addons pack and put it in the addons folder. Then i started up the game and did cold storage with a group and didnt have the party meter. So i quit the game and downloaded this one in the OG post and did mandate, and still didnt have a party meter :(

sorry for the troubles

9. VasssH
    10%

VasssH Cricket Member

Yo, you need to click the check box of DPS meter in "addons" tab and select 32/64 bits.. and just click play bnsbuddy will do the job!

10. Azzuray
    6%

Azzuray Cricket Donator Member

Or you just had to Repair files your game, And then reapply XML mods

11. bodosko
    2%

bodosko Cricket Member

It's not working here.
    I tried repairing all the files first, then applying the patch. It does make it show party DPS, but it is only showing the DPS meter inside 6-man dungeons.
    I also tried manually applying the patch, editing the xml files and recompiling, and still didn't work.

Can you guys copy the dps-meter part of your xml file here? Someone that has it working.

Thanks.

12. Endless
    20%

Depends what region you're playing on. Some regions has the old dps meter
    which uses the old dps meter patch. and not this new one.

13. AcademicMenace
    2%

AcademicMenace Cricket Member

Would somewhere like Celestial Basin allow the new DPS Meter?? Like the OP, I haven't been able to get the meter to work.

14. Endless
    20%

Some areas don't have it. Due to bugs ncsoft disabled it in some areas.

15. seiect
    2%

seiect Cricket Member

Can the dps meter display all 6 players in the dungeons? not jsut the top 3

16. Endless
    20%

not that i know sadly :(