• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

need translation (TW to NA)

EnjosamaX

Cricket
Donator
Hello, Sorry for asking but is there any working translation tools available ? i'm currently playing BnS TW and i've no idea how to translate it to EN. (been using translated local64 before from @LongCyber but i feel bad for asking everytime there's an update.) :bnsconfused: thank you... i attach bns TW latest local64 just incase anyone can help translating.

Attachments

• TW_local64.rar
    13.3 MB · Views: 24

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
haha, you should ask sooner
you can use BnSDatTool ( attached file )
1627010071404.png
Target is TW's local(64).dat
Source is NA's local(64).dat
Then press Start, easy peasy
How to get Na's local(64).dat? Well, there was a link to download it specifically but NCWest changed those link to something that i don't know, you can ask people on BnSBuddy's discord or ModPolice discord for NA's local(64).dat, NA now have same patch as TW, but update 16 hours after cause of different time zone. I give you newest NA's local(64).dat - patch 183 ( attached file ), if you need NA's local(64).dat you can also DM me on Discord - @LongCyber#9499 or @LongCyber#2174

Attachments

• BnsDatTool.rar
    201.8 KB · Views: 116
  • NALocal_v183.rar
    30.9 MB · Views: 94

nemehiah

Cricket
Hello, I have kinda similar question...

I'd love to have TW and EN subtitles and UI at the same time. Is it possible?

I moved to Taiwan and I believe that would be a great way to learn the language. I have an account on EU server, but I can start the game since the begining on TW server (both ways are okay for me). But... is any way to merge subtitles to see both languages at the same time? Any help will be appreciated.

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
Hello, I have kinda similar question...

I'd love to have TW and EN subtitles and UI at the same time. Is it possible?

I moved to Taiwan and I believe that would be a great way to learn the language. I have an account on EU server, but I can start the game since the begining on TW server (both ways are okay for me). But... is any way to merge subtitles to see both languages at the same time? Any help will be appreciated.
nope, no way to do that automatically

nemehiah

Cricket
Too bad... anyway, thanks for replying LongCyber. Now I think the only option to learn language would be mixing subtitles with voices to have TW/EN version. Still, before I change the subtitles... how advanced is translation? (I mean how many scenario chapters) and how to replace TW subtitles by EN subtitles (on TW server) or EN voices by TW voices (on European server) ? I'll appreciate simple tutorial.

Last edited:

draqolas

Cricket
It doesn't work on JP server ;/
I downloaded both NA and JP and tried to do your method but result is below.
image_2022-01-24_005914.png

niqe

Cricket
haha, you should ask sooner
you can use BnSDatTool ( attached file )
View attachment 5683
Target is TW's local(64).dat
Source is NA's local(64).dat
Then press Start, easy peasy
How to get Na's local(64).dat? Well, there was a link to download it specifically but NCWest changed those link to something that i don't know, you can ask people on BnSBuddy's discord or ModPolice discord for NA's local(64).dat, NA now have same patch as TW, but update 16 hours after cause of different time zone. I give you newest NA's local(64).dat - patch 183 ( attached file ), if you need NA's local(64).dat you can also DM me on Discord - @LongCyber#9499 or @LongCyber#2174
found this thread bout translating TW
am wondering if this method is still valid or there's a new method to translate the .dat file
was about to brace myself with mandarin but a translated game would be nice tho xD

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
found this thread bout translating TW
am wondering if this method is still valid or there's a new method to translate the .dat file
was about to brace myself with mandarin but a translated game would be nice tho xD
this method is ood already, here the new method https://www.bnsbuddy.com/threads/guide-to-make-a-translation.2609/#post-16006
and you can also download already translated dat file for TW i made for Vietnamese Community in here
+ Key: 7oTAb2tCVslr5qMhTimg_A

niqe

Cricket
this method is ood already, here the new method https://www.bnsbuddy.com/threads/guide-to-make-a-translation.2609/#post-16006
and you can also download already translated dat file for TW i made for Vietnamese Community in here
+ Key: 7oTAb2tCVslr5qMhTimg_A
very cool mate c:
thanks for the guide and the file share. truly appreciate it!!

kinda slip over the topic here but which server is to go for anyway? is it the server with the red marking?

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
very cool mate c:
thanks for the guide and the file share. truly appreciate it!!

kinda slip over the topic here but which server is to go for anyway? is it the server with the red marking?
you better join 天下無敵 ( tianxia wudi - world's champion ), lot of english player there including us Vietnamese

niqe

Cricket
okay am trying to follow the translation guide

to get NA/EU local64.dat file is either using the link or from NA/EU bns right?

the link method:
"https://d37ob46rk09il3.cloudfront.n...ent/local/NCWest/English/data/local64.dat.zip" where you put X as the version number

however, after cross checking it as this moment
the link's max ver number is 56, NA/EU is 58 and Taiwan is 57

so does the link already obsolete and the only reliable method to get NA/EU's .dat is from the game or players who play there or there's another way?

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator

okay am trying to follow the translation guide

to get NA/EU local64.dat file is either using the link or from NA/EU bns right?

the link method:
"https://d37ob46rk09il3.cloudfront.n...ent/local/NCWest/English/data/local64.dat.zip" where you put X as the version number

however, after cross checking it as this moment
the link's max ver number is 56, NA/EU is 58 and Taiwan is 57

so does the link already obsolete and the only reliable method to get NA/EU's .dat is from the game or players who play there or there's another way?
that link only for NCWest aka NA/EU
yes the max ver number is 56 but its local64.dat's meanwhile the patch version is 58 that mean they just didnt update local64.dat since patch 56 because there are nothing to update, they only update local64.dat when have new content, if they do hotfix they only update patch not local

niqe

Cricket
that link only for NCWest aka NA/EU
yes the max ver number is 56 but its local64.dat's meanwhile the patch version is 58 that mean they just didnt update local64.dat since patch 56 because there are nothing to update, they only update local64.dat when have new content, if they do hotfix they only update patch not local
alright noted on that

so the difference of the file's ver number only matters when there are new contents?

in other words, its ok to use it as long as nothing new is/are added?

Cerise Clementine

Cricket
Sorry for the tag, @LongCyber. But thank you for providing this tutorial! I'm now able to play the game again in English. May I ask however if the the voices in game could also be translated to English?

Top Bottom