• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Solved Need help translating Chinese Weapon Box

halcyee

Bamboo Warrior
1620817691086.png

I scanned the picture with google translate the two options is

Blue Sky Weapon

and

Time and Space Weapon

I am assuming Blue Sky is Dawn Forge and Time Space is Riftwalk, is this correct?

Last edited:

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
View attachment 5461

I scanned the picture with google translate the two options is

Blue Sky Weapon

and

Time and Space Weapon

I am assuming Blue Sky is Dawn Forge and Time Space is Riftwalk, is this correct?
which server is this? if this is Taiwan, you can use my English patch
- English patch, updated 2021.05.13
+ english patch only ( only for those who have installed english patch before ): https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj_Tb2azvmqmlWf_FV7b7JXWDMZa?e=UJEfoi
+ english patch with bns patch ( for first time install english patch/ bns patch): https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj_Tb2azvmqmlVB5wOZpRtj2D4O8?e=iqxlb1
copy all to your bns installed folder (which content bin/bin64/contents folders ), then run copy.bat. You need to delete enable in-game login.xml if you are using NCLauncher or BnSBuddy to log-in, it in Document/ BnS/ patches

halcyee

Bamboo Warrior
file doesn't seem to translate the weapon box you receive near the end of present story line. I got riftwalk 9 from the time space (bottom choice), so I am pretty sure the top choice would be dawn forge.

Last edited:

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
file doesn't seem to translate the weapon box you receive near the end of present story line. I got riftwalk 9 from the time space (bottom choice), so I am pretty sure the top choice would be dawn forge.
maybe because NA don't have those box, but thank you for your information

EnjosamaX

Cricket
Donator
Hello, today bns tw has an update, mind sharing your updated english patch to me? thanks in advance :3

Top Bottom