• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Naksun solo dungeon cutsense problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

War

Sand Warrior
hello everyone,

is there a possible way to remove the cutscene's from F14 and F15 in Naksun solo dungeon ?

its really annoying to remove them every run you go there and every time...

Thank you.

Volmie

Tall potato
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
No there's not, besides the potential of finding what files they're contained in and removing them, but you would likely break something else in the process, on top of that being tedious and incredibly time consuming.

War

Sand Warrior
thats why im trying to findout a way to remove those cutscene's , the dungeon itself is super boring and if i planned to run it 100 times then i have to escape 200 cutscene's , if i was able to cancel the cutscene's that would make a noticeable difference
--- Merged ---
if anyone know how to solve this please let me know, im suffering with naksun right now:bnspuke::bnscry::bnsconfused::bnscry::bnsphew::bnscry::bnsscared::bnscry::bnsdead::bnscry::bnspain::bnscry:

Last edited:

Volmie

Tall potato
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
I already told you, your only option is find the files and delete them, but in all likelihood you will break something else in the process.

Simplified version: There's no fix, suck it up.

War

Sand Warrior
well i wont suck it trust me, there is 6v6 to play not just naksun, thought someone would figure it out but meh... already expected this.

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
well i wont suck it trust me, there is 6v6 to play not just naksun, thought someone would figure it out but meh... already expected this.
you can remove the files, yes. but it still requires you to press escape to skip a non-existing cutscene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom