A long ascending tower where the Divine Fist, Mushin, was believed to have subjected his training to. Many warriors from around the world strive to reach the top of the tower. On the seventh floor, a seasoned samurai has bested all the challengers who dare cross his blade.
- "The Calling of the Naryu Sage" quest - received from completing Act III, Chapter 28: The Dying of the Light
- Shadovv: Writer
All floors of Mushin's Tower are solo-only.
Before you ascend the tower in Podan's Room, the gatekeeper Hongsil asks if you'd like to start from Floor 1. There is a quest on clearing Floor 4 that allows the option to start from Floor 5 directly; this option requires a ticket that can be bought from the merchant Kangcha for 30 silver, or dropped from Floors 4-8.
Floor 1: 6 Warriors
There are 6 banners to interact with, which will spawn a human NPC representing Blade Master, Kung Fu Master, Force Master, Assassin, Destroyer, and Archer (uses the Summoner banner). Each class uses standard blockable attacks and can summon unblockable timed area of effect circles around the room. All enemies have no CC bars.
- Taehorn: Blade Master with 134,000 HP
- Samja: Kung Fu Master with 122,000 HP
- Sochon Gamyung: Destroyer with 127,000 HP
- Ku Yi: Force Master with 108,000 HP
- Dark Striker: Assassin with 122,000 HP
- Shuvu the Keen: Archer with 108,000 HP
Of the six, you are tasked to defeat two of these in a 1:1 battle.
Floor 2: Silver Deva
This boss is the silver cousin of the Golden Deva field boss in The Cinderlands. His attacks don't follow a set pattern, but are relatively slow and predictable to a degree.
- A targeted hammer swing from the right.
- A targeted hammer swing from the left.
- A 5-hit spin, the last hit inflicts Knockback and Knockdown.
- A hammer swing downward in a rectangle causing Knockdown. If you are hit by this, even if you block/iframe/passively evade/etc., a permanent fire puddle spawns on where you're standing.
- A faster hammer swing downward in a rectangle causing Knockdown, but doesn't leave a fire puddle.
If you stand 9 meters or farther away, Silver Deva jumps at you producing an area of effect hammer slam. Also leaves a fire puddle.
Floor 3: Rag-Tag Warriors
There are 16 adds of Blade Masters, Kung Fu Masters, Gunners, and Artillery Men. In the middle of the room is a miniboss with three more adds behind him. Once the miniboss is dispatched, the adds accompanying him will disappear, and another miniboss will arrive from the entrance take his place with his own set of adds. There are three minibosses in total, with one main boss after who does not have any adds, but causes the other 16 adds to jump into the fight. All enemies have no CC bars.
Picking off the side adds will cause the miniboss to attack, but not attract the rest of the adds. However, trying to pick off anyone in the room while the boss is in play will cause everyone in the room to come after you. Ideally you want to pick off the miniboss first, then work your way around defeating the other adds before the next miniboss arrives.
On reset, the side adds will not respawn, but the miniboss adds will.
- Oh Tak: Kung Fu Master with 34,730 HP.
- Tanghong: Rifle Gunslinger with 30,820 HP.
- Grave Robber Boss Han Woomul: Kung Fu Master with 34,730 HP.
- Bomani: Kung Fu Master with 122,000 HP. Unlike the other Kung Fu Master adds he actively makes use of Shadow Dance, Counter, Leg Sweep, Grapple, etc.
Floor 4: Stalker Jiangshi
The very first field boss you've faced has returned to haunt you.
Here, Chungsil will sell you various consumables of Tower Training Dumplings and immunity potions. What you want is the HP Pill for 50 Copper. The 6 Warriors from Floor 1 are also on this floor, and you may only recruit one to aid in the fight with the Stalker Jiangshi. It is recommended to pick the Kung Fu Master Samja, as he will automatically joint Knockdown on his own; the rest don't do anything special. Once you have picked your choice, the Jiangshi awakens.
- Targeted two hit swipe, blockable.
- Targeted one hit swipe, blockable.
- Jumps behind its target and performs multiple 180 degree swipes in front of it, all hits are blockable.
- It will also do this if its target is standing 9 meters or farther from it.
- It will also do this if its target is standing 9 meters or farther from it.
As its health gets lower, the Stalker Jiangshi will do the following:
- The Jiangshi will raise its hands up, and summon two 17,000 HP Bloody Jiangshi to harass you. The summoning can be interrupted with 2x crowd controls.
- The Jiangshi performs a blockable area of effect roar. If the Kung Fu Master was picked, he will automatically perform a 2x Knockdown on his own
Floor 5: Hulking Augerite
Enrage: Roughly 5:00 (hidden)
A familiar face from Sentinel Ruins and Augerite Caverns. This boss formally introduces the Enrage mechanic, where it will instantly kill you if you don’t kill it within a specified amount of time.
To help you meet the enrage, there are four nodes in the room to provide buffs. These nodes can only be used once per minute and the same node cannot be used twice.
- Red: +50% Crit rate, +200 Additional Damage, +50 Piercing for 30 seconds.
- Blue: +50% Crit rate for 30 seconds, heals 2% HP once per 15 attacks for 20 seconds.
- White: +50% Crit rate for 30 seconds, +5% Defense for 40 seconds.
- Green: +50 Attack Power, +100 Piercing for 40 seconds.
- Targeted arm swing.
- Staff swing in a frontal cone.
- Linear staff slam inducing knockdown.
If you stand 9 meters or farther away:
- Chucks a single rock projectile.
- Does a rolling charge.
As its HP dwindles, the Augerite will do the following:
- Field-wide Phantom Grip pull, but does not induce a crowd control effect after. Unblockable.
- Readies itself for a single spin. Unblockable.
- Multi-hit spin, the last hit inflicting Knockback and Knockdown.
Floor 6: Moonwater Epic 4
Here is a Wheel of Fate that spawns the main bosses of the four Moonwater Epic Dungeons:
- Chief Hogdonny of the Pigsty, has 295,000 HP
- Dokumo of Skittering Tunnels, has 295,000 HP
- Ape King Ogong from Hall of Ogong, has 295,000 HP
- Azure Lord of Brightstone Ruins, has 307,000 HP
- There is also a low chance to spawn Waddles the Fortune Pig, which has 19 HP and is essentially a "freebie".
Take a Life Essence from Hongsil for 2.50 silver to spin the wheel. You may use the Recall Device next to the wheel to play the Wheel of Fate again.
Hongsil also sells Kaoliang Ju immunity potions, which are quite handy for the 7th and 8th floors.
Floor 7: Junghado
Yumna Fei's elite bodyguard and right hand, Junghado, awaits as the final boss of Floors 1-7.
Despite having relatively low health compared to the previous floors, and no CC bars which makes him vulnerable to a single CC at any point, all his attacks have the inherent ability to create Chill for movement speed reduction and approach disable and 3 Chill stacks transition into Freeze for a root and a damaging Ice Coil. Some of his attacks grant 5-second True Sight that sees through Assassin's Stealth Stance, indicated by a blue flower on his head.
Junghado uses the following attacks in no set pattern at this phase:
- Single targeted swipe.
- Two hit targeted swipe.
- A thrust with a bit of wind-up. This creates Freeze instantly.
- Blideside to your back.
- Anklebiter for knockdown, followed by Divebomb, the latter of which pierces defense.
- At 91%, Junghado casts "Black Tiger Sword, Claw of the Tiger", which is Backstep into a Five-Point Strike.
If Junghado receives a Knockdown in any phase, he will use an 180 degree sweep Whirl as he gets back up; attacking him as he casts this will put him in Knockdown again and he will get up normally.
If you stand 9 meters or farther from him in any phase, he will cast "Black Phoenix Sword, Wing of the Phoenix!" and cast Flock of Blades, uses Lightning Rod to throw a lightning puddle, and then a Five-Point Strike.
- Two linear Flickers.
- Blindside to your back.
- Another Flicker.
- Holds his hand up with his sword behind his back in reverse grip. This is a Counter and lets him teleport to your right if you hit into it.
- Shoulder Charge into a unique stun that cannot be escaped from. Also triggers Freeze.
- Linear Lightning Draw through you, inflicts Daze.
- Walks up to you and Fissure, throwing a linear energy wave that inflicts Daze. Has a bit of wind-up. Unblockable.
- Walks up to you and then Backsteps 8 meters.
At certain HP thresholds, Junghado may do one of the two:
- "Umbra Sword, Breath of the Turtle!" which is multiple ice area of effect exploding flowers on the field.
- “Black Dragon Sword, Roar of the Dragon!" Junghado gains True Sight and casts an unblockable area of effect around him, then a three-hit Multislash, the last hit being a knockup. If this connects he will do a single air combo, then Divebomb. He is immune to damage throughout the entirely of this skill, even if an Assassin remains in stealth after the Multislash he will still be immune.
- Three Flickers.
- Raid, an approaching stab.
- Shoulder Charge.
- Lightning Draw.
Junghado will randomly cast "Black Dragon Sword, Roar of the Dragon!" in the middle of his rotation.
Once Junghado reaches past his enrage timer he will repeatedly use "Black Dragon Sword, Roar of the Dragon!", essentially becoming immune, until you are dead.