• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

multiboxing

thewhoracle

Cricket
With BNS buddy its possible to open more than one instance of the game.
With that accomplished has anyone been able to multibox? (control more than 1 instance of the game at the same time with 1 key press?)

Im researching third party software used in WoW to accomplish this but if its already been done here, maybe I can skip the research and prepare the setup?

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
You probably could do it with autohotkey.

That's how far I'm going to elaborate on that.

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
We can't give you more details and won't either, as we don't encourage botting.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
You are, basically, controlling 2 games with just 1 input.

Or, in a different viewpoint, you are controlling 1 game and the other copies what you do.

This may be why @Endless sees it as botting, as you aren't exactly controlling the 2nd game, it just copies your keystrokes.

And this is why I won't elaborate further, as this can be seen as botting, since the 2nd game isn't exactly being controlled by an human.

buda

Cricket
With BNS buddy its possible to open more than one instance of the game.
With that accomplished has anyone been able to multibox? (control more than 1 instance of the game at the same time with 1 key press?)

Im researching third party software used in WoW to accomplish this but if its already been done here, maybe I can skip the research and prepare the setup?
Insteresting point. BNS Buddy have this feature. I wonder if what your thinking can be done. Keep me posted if you find out anything.

Top Bottom