• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Forcemaster Make a FireFM playable :)

ghost

Cricket
So many FMs(fire one) choose Ancestral badge without thinking what they do, especially if using standart simple mode, which doesnt do normal rotation for that badge... Found solution to myself.. Invicible badge with changed simple rotation and moved few buttons... so what really we get..

1. Simple macro try to use V before X(why try? ask retarded devs). With good procs we get about 3 MS at 1 time hitting enemy, talents must be 3-2-3-2-2.
2. Our Tab button always block, we like a frost fm, always ready to counter ...
3. Phoenix fire moved to frost stance 2, why only frost stance? again retarded devs, if u walk into phoenix fire from fire stance u got no skills in.
4. And last one which allow to focus dps/mech , sheath on 1, we not need more to wait/catch frost stance to use save.

p.s. Think i can do fix for Anc badge, and priory Shockfire+Inferno before Dual Dragons, but need to try..

Attachments

• FFTabFix.patch
    3.5 KB · Views: 814
  • FM Meteor Shower Priority v2.patch
    3.9 KB · Views: 1,265

Chronixx

Cricket
Very nice this makes simple mode beter for that badge for sure. I did still notice it prioritizes dual dragons over inferno making it waste 15 sec cd reduction. Might be something you could edit aswell? Haven't been able to see if inferno gets prio over blazing wall but I think it is so that should be oke.

Thanks for the mod.

PS: I've been using it for a day now and been noticing that it tends to use inferno then meteor shower then inferno again. Been happening more and more for some reason :eek:

Last edited:

ghost

Cricket
try to use 4 on weapon skill reset, than it do normal rotation.
new version more usable.

p.s. I'm binded second ult to "1" and prev 1 to "R".

Attachments

• FFTabFixV2.patch
    4 KB · Views: 848

Chronixx

Cricket
Im only using the meteor shower priority patch though, because I like where the buttons are. And im used to it :D

And like you said, its the weapon resets that made the order mess up a little, will try to pay attention and use 4 asap.

Edit: Been using it a few days now. Even if you press 4 as fast as you can with weapon reset sometimes it just messes up it seems when u used shock fire right before reset. It will prio inferno then for some reason. And ofc dual dragon that still has prio over inferno. For the rest it works great.

Last edited:

ghost

Cricket
in that patch no prior to dual dragons, i think that can't be done. Requirements for DD is both orbit, and we have them all time, nothing prevents in simple mode to use it before Inferno, the only way is remove DD from simple and press it manually.

ghost

Cricket
now i waiting while DD will be fixed by devs, description says it need any one orbit, but it works only with both. If that will be fixed i will try going to frost.. its better optimized to tanking.

ghost

Cricket
Invicible = top static dps, Ancestral/New Purple burst dps. And Invicible gives sometimes 2-3 sec full proc weapon , from zero to 5 stacks :) For sure i do same amount of Infernos like an Ancestral fms, but also u land same amount of MS hits like and Blazing beam, u dps while u frezzed, u dps while u do mech, u dps while dead )))).

ghost

Cricket
Found ET badge description, Meteor Shower and Blazing wall gets 50% increased dmg, so build 3-2-3-2-2 will be top, and invicible must be top at both sides(burst, static).

Attachments

• etss.png
    etss.png
    250.3 KB · Views: 732

Samidha

Cricket
guys i started to use this badge how should be my opener and should i use macro or this simple mode is fine

Deadonkeyboard

Bamboo Warrior
I play an FireFM and can tell you use SimpleMode and FFTabFixV2.patch
gives alot more dps as an macro.
For opening i think try always to start with g if possible but i think others may know it better

Deadonkeyboard

Bamboo Warrior
the autor just changes some priority in the skill order to get the buff from badge which you dont get with standard simple mode
as far as i understood
and you have to use Anc badge for this

ghost

Cricket
This patch(meteor priority one) try to Use V before X, for make invicible bagde viable, and that work awesome on starting and mid stages of gearing. FFTabFix more created for tanking as fm and solo content... I play with 40-60 ping and catch fire tab to block like example den of ancients last boss attacks can be annoying, but with that fix thats much easy to do.

BabunZnosa

Cricket
ill be so much happy if u will do the fix for ancestral too, couse this one is a a bit better than normal simple, and im wondering how much better it can be with fix for ancestral ^^

Top Bottom