• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Forcemaster Make a FireFM playable :)

ghost

Cricket
last update give us memory leaks in some locations(like mushin tower and many others), client crashes like on ru servers, more disbalance between classes, we got again class restrictions in dungeons( u can't do mech in wc on 1st boss without hm block or decoy), decreased chances to get purple leg unity items and many other shit, skill stances bugged again, Description of DD skill was changed to both orbit, when support tells "
I'm afraid that we currently do not have any information when will this be fixed but rest assured that the devs are working full-time to determine a solution for this issue.
"
OFC yeah... full time they work to determine a solution... they work to implement penta gems, to get much more $ from players, ruin mechanics from getting to much dps and make another shit.. like that happends in DST, don't think that was created for burst. And that fps drops from new specs bm and kfm.. i'm just scared when trying imagine what will be when all classes got 3rd spec, and u have 12 ppl in raid with all new specs, i'm just watching one of top fm Leitna video from et last boss, 35 fps... with his pc, which are atleas i9-9900k and etc.. and that only 2 new specs, with all it will be 10-15...

Sometime ncsoft drops cold story about transferring bns to ue4. But for real, that games need that already from 50lvl content, but that will be never happends. 90% players gameplay will be in 5-25 fps range, with freezes and ping spikes. And in that situation most classes stay unplayable.

ghost

Cricket
and if u ask why all so bad? cause of community, not only eu, all bns community, ncsoft never stop doing shit, and players anyway pay too much money to them, allow them to continue, 7-10 hours maintenance, not tested updates which ruin gameplay atleast on week, changes not showed in patch notes, hidden mechanics, shitty eula which absolutely make me disappointed.

It says - cleint modification = ban.
But ... all anticheat engine disabled, cause broken engine and bugged game itself can't work normaly, and with any cheat engine start perma freeze.
But ... 90% community use client modification like a dps meter in normal dungeons, and that for fked 3 years can be implemented in client options to prevent ppl goes into client files and change it, but no one care not ncsoft, not ncwest, and players don't care.. But that not change eula, once u modify xml64.dat and press Accept when logging in game, u accept what u can be permanently banned in any time, just when ncwest wants that.
But ... Macro from some mouses, and players make macro like skill1 5ms skill2 5ms... that for sure ddos attack to server with that timings.. and using 3rd party software.. and again against eula, another chance to ban.. Again give ppls ability to modify simple mode ingame and no need that but ncsoft and other don't care.
And all of that is small problem:
Watch that : That a bug allows to skip all mech on 1st boss tt, it's works tested by myself. And for sure u kill 2 bosses if u use it, because 2nd boss just dps check.
And what support says:

Thank you for letting us know about this.

After review, I would like to inform you that every instance has its own mechanics and such circumstances may occur depending on the gameplay strategy of the players which includes their character stats and equipment. Furthermore, players will not get banned unless they use third party programs or hacks to exploit the intended game mechanic. Moreover, I would like to clarify that killing the boss may drop loot on a random basis and this is to be distributed by the raid leader and player's can bid on items if that is what you mean on buying accessories upon killing the boss. I hope these information helped.

If you have other inquiries please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Facepalm...

ghost

Cricket
And that method can work on all bosses, it's based on wipe mech when tank too far, so just need to learn timings, and no one cares.

ghost

Cricket
and 2019 year..... client can't reconnect without restart, client can't load u into dungeon/raid/bg where u was dced.

ourson

Cricket
Sorry for this dumb question but we can imput your two patch or only choose one or other?

Deadonkeyboard

Bamboo Warrior
just one of them
i prefer the Meteor Priority patch but i changed the freeze (v) to B, like he did in tab fix patch
and dont forget to use Invicible badge

Ignaxio

Cricket
Hello I share my custom Simple mode One Stance uses as an example FFTabFix.patch by ghost, I can not do it as an addon because it adds new lines so I share it as an XML file very useful for Raid.

English is not my native language that's why I'm using Google Translate

Attachments

• Custom XML FM.rar
    299.5 KB · Views: 609

Maherz

Cricket
Hello I share my custom Simple mode One Stance uses as an example FFTabFix.patch by ghost, I can not do it as an addon because it adds new lines so I share it as an XML file very useful for Raid.

English is not my native language that's why I'm using Google Translate
View attachment 1994

Im using this and is really good one, gratz for making this Ignaxio.

YamiKokennin

Cricket
License
@Ignaxio Can you give me just the extra lines that you added to the original code in FFTabFixV2.patch ? The reason why I am asking is because I also have other XML for other class as well so copy and paste the entire XML won't really work for me :)

Top Bottom