• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Forcemaster Make a FireFM playable :)

Eraz

Cricket
This need update, my problem if you cast first inferno ( ID 131162 ) the second inferno ( ID 131161 ) will cast automatically even without toching any keys, please fix that.
Ok guys, after that day i posted i didnt try it anymore because i was doing some stuff but GOOD NEWS... it seems it works now, the B is Heatwave and when pressed u have Scorching Heat on the same key on ICE and FIRE stance. So big thanks to @Heldegas for helping me and probably i wasnt able to make it if wasnt for some other addons already made so big thanks to the authors too. And i will tag the people it seem want the addon @remusbv8 and @damso . Enjoy it, and if u see some problems tag me again i will try to fix it with my limited knowledge haha.

10/5/2020: Fixed Heatwave that was not showing on Fire stance, now its on both (Remember disabling Glacier Ultimate for the Heatwave show up ).
11/5/2020: Fixed Blazing Beam [2] showing meanwhile Solar Flare [Z] is active and messing with the block skill Fire Storm on 2.

Top Bottom