• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Forcemaster Make a FireFM playable :)

Heldegas

Cricket
Hmm I think that's because when replacing skillbar-5 with special-2, it still only appears on its original stance (ice). It really needs both, but I'm not sure if you can fit two layers in one replacement. I also had an issue when editing mine so I went ahead and put both ids at the beginning of each stance just to be certain it would appear.

Also on the second part where you replace the ultimate you basically mixed the old code with new one, what you did basically turns this

<layer>
<decision>
<condition skill="131330" />
<result control-mode="classic" special-2="131330" skillbar-ui-effect="combo" />
<result control-mode="bns" special-2="131330" skillbar-ui-effect="combo" />
</decision>
</layer>

into

<layer>
<decision>
<condition skill="131151" />
<result control-mode="bns" special-2="131151" stance-ui-effect="combo" /></decision></layer><layer><decision><condition skill="131150" /><result control-mode="bns" special-2="131150" stance-ui-effect="combo" /></decision></layer><layer><decision><condition skill="131330" />

</decision>
</layer>

You need to replace the lines in bold in search/replace instead to replace the whole original code rather than just the beginning of it.

Last edited:

damso

Cricket
Hmm I think that's because when replacing skillbar-5 with special-2, it still only appears on its original stance (ice). It really needs both, but I'm not sure if you can fit two layers in one replacement. I also had an issue when editing mine so I went ahead and put both ids at the beginning of each stance just to be certain it would appear.

Also on the second part where you replace the ultimate you basically mixed the old code with new one, what you did basically turns this

<layer>
<decision>
<condition skill="131330" />
</decision>
</layer>

into

<layer>
<decision>
<condition skill="131151" />
<result control-mode="bns" special-2="131151" stance-ui-effect="combo" /></decision></layer><layer><decision><condition skill="131150" /><result control-mode="bns" special-2="131150" stance-ui-effect="combo" /></decision></layer><layer><decision><condition skill="131330" />

</decision>
</layer>

You need to replace the lines in bold in search/replace instead to replace the whole original code rather than just the beginning of it.

@Heldegas May we have your help to modify the file created by @Maherz if you have free time please?

Maherz

Cricket
Ok guys, after that day i posted i didnt try it anymore because i was doing some stuff but GOOD NEWS... it seems it works now, the B is Heatwave and when pressed u have Scorching Heat on the same key on ICE and FIRE stance. So big thanks to @Heldegas for helping me and probably i wasnt able to make it if wasnt for some other addons already made so big thanks to the authors too. And i will tag the people it seem want the addon @remusbv8 and @damso . Enjoy it, and if u see some problems tag me again i will try to fix it with my limited knowledge haha.

10/5/2020: Fixed Heatwave that was not showing on Fire stance, now its on both (Remember disabling Glacier Ultimate for the Heatwave show up ).
11/5/2020: Fixed Blazing Beam [2] showing meanwhile Solar Flare [Z] is active and messing with the block skill Fire Storm on 2.

Attachments

• FM Fire Addon Le1tna by Maherz.patch
    15.4 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:

Lambokin

Cricket
Firstly, thanks for the addon. I haven't tested it yet but I was wondering your description mentions auto cast inferno and meteor priority, so are those included and should those seperate addons be removed, for example I used auto inferno normal mode addon, is it redundant with this?

I guess this only applies to simple mode so probably still should use auto cast inferno for normal mode

Last edited:

Maherz

Cricket
Firstly, thanks for the addon. I haven't tested it yet but I was wondering your description mentions auto cast inferno and meteor priority, so are those included and should those seperate addons be removed, for example I used auto inferno normal mode addon, is it redundant with this?

I mean this addon is for simple mode, so if you use it shouldnt be a problem with the one you already have on normal mode.

Edit: And in game if you alternate between normal and simple it will be no difference, you will have in normal the auto cast inferno that you already have and on simple mode the entire addon that i post thats it.

doesn't work for me

Which thing doesnt work exactly? If you mean for the Heatwave thing, you need to disable your B ultimate (Glacier).

Last edited:

Lambokin

Cricket
thank you, can confirm normal mode auto inferno works just the same.

In my brief test with the simple mode I could only use heatwave in frost stance and also the f passive which was used to switch stance in simple mode without a target, is using frost palm instead which needs a target and not good in case you need to sheath. f needs to be frost stance not frost palm so that U can switch stance without a target.

Appreciate the time and effort to make this.

Last edited:

Maherz

Cricket
thank you, can confirm normal mode auto inferno works just the same.

In my brief test with the simple mode I could only use heatwave in frost stance and also the f passive which was used to switch stance in simple mode without a target, is using frost palm instead which needs a target and not good in case you need to sheath. f needs to be frost stance not frost palm so that U can switch stance without a target.

Appreciate the time and effort to make this.

No problem, maybe you picked the addon that is on the page 5, on page 6 (this one) i added the version 2, that makes Heatwave can be dropped on FIRE and FROST stances... another thing, the frost stance thing that you say was on TAB because this addon is made with the intention to copy the addon from a video posted before and frost palm is there intentionally so basically i just tried my best to make a similar addon of that guy in the video... maybe its not comfortable to you but if you want i can try something for you just tell me what exactly want.

Maherz

Cricket
I did but, nothing :/ (same thing when i target smth/someone) @Maherz

View attachment 3556

U sure are using the one on page 6? It should work with that one, i already have some guys that say that works... if not i will try to check with a clean install.
Post automatically merged:

Ok guys thanks to @Lyondy i see the error and i fix the Heatwave :D it should be good now, i hope haha. Dont use this addon over other simple mode addons for FM, normal mode addons shouldnt interfere so its ok if you use them with this one :p the addon is on the post in page 6 but i will leave it here too.

If you find something wrong tell me but remember that it works similar to this video

Attachments

• FM Fire Addon Le1tna by Maherz.patch
    14.3 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:

Kainazy

Cricket
U sure are using the one on page 6? It should work with that one, i already have some guys that say that works... if not i will try to check with a clean install.

Ok guys thanks to @Lyondy i see the error and i fix the Heatwave :D it should be good now, i hope haha. Dont use this addon over other simple mode addons for FM, normal mode addons shouldnt interfere so its ok if you use them with this one :p the addon is on the post in page 6 but i will leave it here too.
Same thing for me, again. q-q
hmmmh.PNG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I repaired my game, now it's working! tyvm

Last edited:

Miwvi

Cricket

If you find something wrong tell me but remember that it works similar to this video

Hey, I noticed one flaw with this addon while testing it. When Solar Flare is used Blazing Beam still comes up on key 2 sometimes which is not a huge problem but it can mess up with blocking attacks.

Sissi

Cricket
@Maherz Well.. I cant use my knockdown..:/ maybe you can help o: ? One question: could you maybe change the frost stance tab with f, and put the block there instead? o:

Attachments

• nah.PNG
    nah.PNG
    319 KB · Views: 107
Top Bottom