1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.
    Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Please use the alternative launcher provided in our BnS Buddy Discord Server to able to play with addons/mods.

Texture Lyn Fox/Dragon Tails upks

Discussion in 'Texture Mods' started by Kaei, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Kaei
    32%

Kaei Cricket Member

Britteny likes this.
  2. War
    16%

War Sand Warrior Member

can u reduce the size of ears and increase the size of tail ? (nine tails one) would look nice :bnsthumbsup::bnswink:

3. Kaei
    32%

Kaei Cricket Member

Sorry I am not that advanced in modding to know how to do that. I just know the very very basics :bnsshy::bnssweat:

4. War
    16%

War Sand Warrior Member

gonna wait till you evolve your modding skills :bnspeace2::bnswink:

5. Dausu
    2%

Dausu Cricket Member

Does this work the same way ordinary modding does? As in just tossing in mod folder within cookedPC?

6. Kaei
    32%

Kaei Cricket Member

Yes, but you have to mod it first, these are just the original upks :)

Once modded onto the current ears/tail you are using, you need to put the original upk as well as the modded files in the mod folder as EU/NA does not have the new tail/ears in CookedPC yet.

7. Amber A Williams
    28%

Amber A Williams Cricket Member

what do you mean could you give a video or list of what to do i dont understand what you said, how am i supposed to mod them? and do i put all the upk files of just the ears