• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Lightbringer Archer simple mode Sunburst to RMB

achimo1390

Cricket
They've just fixed the way Dart 1/2/3 are available to cast. Before patch, Dart 2 and 3 just covered Dart 1 but Dart 1 was not disabled, just hidden.
Now, when Dart 1 is cast, it is in cooldown and you have to cast Dart 3 to reset cooldown of Dart 1.
It's not a XML thing, it's a core skill design. XML is still same as before.
So can you just only remove dart 2? Maybe its not like before but a little bit better ^^

MixSoBNSBuddy01

Cricket
Hi :)
can you add LMB to Simple Mode ?
my macro mouse it's broke. i don't know what heppen :bnscry: when i'm using i can't stop macro, it's repeat again and again

buda

Cricket
Sorry I have neeeewb question, do we suppose to save all 5 files under "add ons" and check them to activate before launching the bns buddy?

achimo1390

Cricket
Anyone know how is this addon work? My friend send me and he dont know it either

Attachments

• dawn_F_auto_press_1.patch
    2.5 KB · Views: 139

Noir

Bamboo Warrior
Hello,
can i get the ID of
normal Ray strike
normal sunburst
longshot
magnified ray strike
magnified sunburst
please?
EDIT: in your file, LongShot has 6 same lines, but when i search for 21134, i find 6 too, namely 21134x ( x =0,1,2,3,4,5 ). by inspecting the skill i find 211341 being LongShot, am i wrong? what are the other 5 then???

hpmx

Cricket
Dear "wwwqe"

Hi, Can you add this skill on "Archer_simple_4 to RM" ?
Auto 3315 -->Auto 3314
Auto 3316 -->Auto 3317

Last edited:

Denny

Cricket
Is it possible to use Bolt Dash 16m without Radiance?
Can someone trying to change it, ill trying, but i think im doing someting wrong, cuz Bolt dash have different ID "211210", "211211", "211212", "211213", "211214", "211215", "211216"

Top Bottom