• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Lightbringer Archer simple mode Sunburst to RMB

wwwqa

Cricket
License
211290-5
211295 is Magnified, so...try it. 0 to 4.
Sorry, i missread skill code. 211120-5 is sunblast.
211290 is Ray Strike.

Addons are not working anymore after maintenance?
well, maybe they changed the lines

it's not working too me neither
In KR server, addon works.
To fix it, I need last xml.dat and someone's light archer skill page like this : http://na-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/training?c=Cupidstar

OR
If there are someone who can maintenance for NA server's addon, post new thread for NA servers than I'll make this thread as KR only.

Marcos

Cricket
there is a difference between the last addon and this new xml, they changed the code "combo" to "event", I don't know if this help

wwwqa

Cricket
License
Code:
      <layer>
        <decision>
          <condition skill="211125" />
          <result control-mode="classic" context-2="211125" skillbar-ui-effect="key-change" />
          <result control-mode="bns" context-2="211125" skillbar-ui-effect="key-change" />
        </decision>
      </layer>

Code:
      <layer>
        <decision>
          <condition skill="211152" />
          <result context-2="211152" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" />
          <result context-2="211152" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" />
        </decision>
      </layer>

<layer>
        <decision>
          <condition skill="211151" />
          <result context-2="211151" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" />
          <result context-2="211151" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" />
        </decision>
      </layer>

<layer>
        <decision>
          <condition skill="211150" />
          <result context-2="211150" control-mode="classic" />
          <result context-2="211150" control-mode="bns" />
        </decision>
      </layer>

<layer>
        <decision>
          <condition skill="211142" />
          <result context-2="211142" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" />
          <result context-2="211142" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" />
        </decision>
      </layer>

<layer>
        <decision>
          <condition skill="211141" />
          <result context-2="211141" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="classic" />
          <result context-2="211141" context-ui-effect="event" control-mode="bns" />
        </decision>
      </layer>

These are KR's last code. upper one is sunblast(moded 4 to RMB), lower one is RMB shoot(not moded).
I found it too NC changed RMB shoot "combo" to "event".
but...yeah...my code(4 to RMB) is working in KR server. i cant reproduce your bug now.

Sinchan

Cricket
i tried to fix it, but i cant, can you tell me where's the mistake? i'm still new, trying to fiix by my own, but make it worst

after i shot 1 time using rmb, it just stop, and wait for a couple second to shot another dart

Attachments

• Light_Remove_2nd_and_3rd_RMB.patch
    1.5 KB · Views: 118

Chobit

Cricket
i tried to fix it, but i cant, can you tell me where's the mistake? i'm still new, trying to fiix by my own, but make it worst

after i shot 1 time using rmb, it just stop, and wait for a couple second to shot another dart

Because they have added GCD now I believe.

Yujupingu

Cricket
Dart is now a Event-trigger. so you cant remove the second an third RMB.
if you try to get the second and third removed and it works, you will get banned for it

wwwqa

Cricket
License
Dart is now a Event-trigger. so you cant remove the second an third RMB.
if you try to get the second and third removed and it works, you will get banned for it
what? it means....this addon problem is related to just "remove 2nd-3rd RMB shot"?
or 4 to RMB addon also broken?
I'm very confused now..

Gigowatt221

Cricket
They've just fixed the way Dart 1/2/3 are available to cast. Before patch, Dart 2 and 3 just covered Dart 1 but Dart 1 was not disabled, just hidden.
Now, when Dart 1 is cast, it is in cooldown and you have to cast Dart 3 to reset cooldown of Dart 1.
It's not a XML thing, it's a core skill design. XML is still same as before.

Top Bottom